News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

I need some EV training done

Started by ThePowerOfOne, April 01, 2009, 09:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Well I got the Eevee I was looking for a while ago, and I don't want to intercourse  it up by me training it, so anyone here have any EV training skills?

It's a Modest, untouched Lv.20 Eevee, the one you get from Bebe. Hopefully it will become a nice Glaceon for my team. I don't have wi-fi right now (I've been stealing wi-fi from my neighbors, but the connection really sucks -_-), but I might get it either tomorrow (Thursday), or Friday. Just pm me for more details if you can do it.

I don't have much to offer in Platinum right now, but I have a ton of crap in my Pearl version, Pokemon from all regions, Lv.100s, events, etc...

Matt

Hmm, I don't really have any special EV training tips, other then the spots I Ev train. Though you want I can give you a modest Eevee for free to practice/work on, if you want.

If you want to know good spot to train Sp. Attack, I will tell you, but odds are you may already know.

ThePowerOfOne

Nah, I don't need any tips or anything. I just don't have the patience or time to do it myself.