News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dang it...

Started by Magnum, July 09, 2009, 09:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

I can't help but laugh and be quite sad at the Haruhi S2 episodes right now. Endless Eight. I can understand making it like the book and all, making it repeat. But now we've had three and the fourth is coming out.

I laugh a little but I'm still very sad about it. I can understand doing the first episode, then a second to show the repeating, the final one being the third, but no. It's going to four now.

Poor Yuki...

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Tsumaru

I only watched the first episode.  What happened so far?

Nayrman

Yea, I understand 1, then repeat to show it's still going on, then third to finish it. I can't get the third one to load, but seriously guys it shouldn't take this long to just end a repeat. Ugh... just another reason I don't like this show that much.

Chaos

Fifth Episode: [spoiler]If you are expecting something different for the fifth episode, it's nothing different except the typical clothes and positioning of the scenes. I heard that they are prolonging this up to six episodes. Maybe they're doing this to keep suspense? I kinda want to stop watching the show...[/spoiler]

Nayrman

Quote from: Chaos on July 11, 2009, 02:02:01 PM
Fifth Episode: [spoiler]If you are expecting something different for the fifth episode, it's nothing different except the typical clothes and positioning of the scenes. I heard that they are prolonging this up to six episodes. Maybe they're doing this to keep suspense? I kinda want to stop watching the show...[/spoiler]
WHY!? The suspense has been dragged out far enough. Seriously, this is just lazy at this point. @_@

Syncopathic

I've actually been somewhat enjoying Endless Eight.
But, I do hope this week is the last E8 episode. I really want to see something new.

Chaos

Quote from: Sync on July 12, 2009, 07:21:03 AM
I've actually been somewhat enjoying Endless Eight.
But, I do hope this week is the last E8 episode. I really want to see something new.

Surprisingly, I'm also kind of enjoying it. But if one more goes on, I might have to kill someone...
I'm wondering why it's called Endless Eight though, am I missing something? Ugh...

Magnum

Endless 8 weeks of Summer(even though it's only the two repeating weeks) or it will go on for 8 episodes(Dear god. NO!)

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Nayrman

Quote from: MagnumSonic on July 12, 2009, 06:21:55 PM
Endless 8 weeks of Summer(even though it's only the two repeating weeks) or it will go on for 8 episodes(Dear god. NO!)
two weeks per episode. So 8 weeks would equal four episodes...