News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

What do you...

Started by Fish, July 08, 2009, 01:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fish

What instrument(s) would you like to learn to play?

For me it's piano and guitar (Both electric and acoustic). I'm slowly learning piano since we own a piano. I can't play a scale with two hands yet.  :'(
As for guitar I'll probably have to wait on learning that. I have no money for one and I'd wanna take lessons too which means more money.
It really hard learning an instrument on your own. Trombone was a whole lot easier since I had a class every day at school.

jnfs2014

I used to play Trombone, but band class got cancelled. :(

Fish

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 08, 2009, 01:59:30 PM
I used to play Trombone, but band class got cancelled. :(
That sucks. Next year I have 3 band classes. (3 4.0's for my GPA =3) I don't know what other class I'd take without band.

Captain Justice

Playing guitar would of been fun, but I don't care enough to actually learn to play now.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Kaso

I already know how to play guitar, but i want to learn how to play better. I also want to relearn piano and learn drums.

tibar21

i play guitar and i would learn bass but i think my hands are too small. i really want to learn how to play drums though. but i don't have any money :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Lotos

I wanna learn to use the Korg Nanokey I got.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

ThePowerOfOne

I learned how to play the piano and guitar a couple years ago :P

Can't really think of anything else I want to learn.

Chaos

I still kind of remember how to play the trumpet. I remember I used to play the violin. But right now I'm relearning how to play the piano. I already memorized four moderate to easy songs and loops from playing about two months of it. Although they are not perfected, they're decent.

Shujinco2

Zovistograt

Piano/keyboard so I can really utilize my NanoKEY and maybe some other hard synths down the line.

Clarinet or something similar because it kind of seems fun.

Accordion just because.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

I would love to learn how to play the piano again.

Fish

Quote from: tibar21 on July 09, 2009, 12:35:27 PM
but i don't have any money
I seem to have that problem too. =P

Quote from: Zovistograt on July 10, 2009, 10:07:28 PM

I was never good at woodwind instruments.  D=

Captain Justice

Quote from: Zovistograt on July 10, 2009, 10:07:28 PM
Shut your mouth, you mediocre clarinet player. You pretentious, insignificant artist, your sniveling creations are worth less than a protozoan's waste.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?