News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

A couple weeks in and they're already talking about Batman3

Started by Nayrman, August 04, 2008, 11:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

This is way too soon in my opinion X_X;;
http://movies.ign.com/articles/895/895689p1.html
Rumor is Depp as the Riddler and Phillip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin.

I'd be fine with Hoffman as the penguin but please I don't care for Depp anymore, I'm sick and tired of hearing about him...
I say offer it to Carey first to see if he wants to do it again (I think he's better suited to the role than Depp is).

Also, am I the only one wanting to ENJOY Dark Knight before we get going on the third?

JrDude

All I read was the title and the first sentence because I don't want any spoilers.
But it is far from too soon to start filming, almost right after Pirates 2 was put in theaters, they started to make the 3rd.
The reason they do this stuff is because of the actors. People don't live forever you know, and they don't want to get new actors for the main role, they want to use the same actor you got in the previous movie. Did you know that the person who played the Joker in The Dark Knight already died? Which raises my point.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

I'm just saying let us enjoy the movie before we move onto this stuff X_X;;
Also, the only one of real importance to stay in the main role is Bale, since he's the main character. I know guys like Freedman, Cane, etc. are important as well but the only necessity iss Bale.
Also, I fail to see how that argument goes for the villains, since there really is no recurring villain so far.
Besides, I'm tired of seeing Depp everywhere...I just think there could be better Riddlers...

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on August 05, 2008, 06:50:34 AM
Also, the only one of real importance to stay in the main role is Bale, since he's the main character. I know guys like Freedman, Cane, etc. are important as well but the only necessity iss Bale.
Also, I fail to see how that argument goes for the villains, since there really is no recurring villain so far.
Besides, I'm tired of seeing Depp everywhere...I just think there could be better Riddlers...

And they need to make the next movie before he gets into a deadly accident.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude on August 05, 2008, 02:52:12 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on August 05, 2008, 06:50:34 AM

And they need to make the next movie before he gets into a deadly accident.
or gets arrested on assault charges...
oops...

Jono2

Quote from: JrDude on August 04, 2008, 08:38:53 PM
All I read was the title and the first sentence because I don't want any spoilers.
But it is far from too soon to start filming, almost right after Pirates 2 was put in theaters, they started to make the 3rd.
The reason they do this stuff is because of the actors. People don't live forever you know, and they don't want to get new actors for the main role, they want to use the same actor you got in the previous movie. Did you know that the person who played the Joker in The Dark Knight already died? Which raises my point.

like lord of the rings and the matrix, they were in production of the third movie when they were making the second movie.

I see Depp as the Riddler, but I don't see Penguin as a villain at all.  please god, no.  unless he's an arms dealer.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen