Name: Defend Your Castle
Platform: wiiware, and there is a older version on the PC
Genre:action
Developer:Xgen studios
Publisher: Xgen studios
ESRB:E(10+)
Retail: 500wii points (5 Dollars)
Released: for wiiware May 12

well i got this game a month or so ago and i just thought i would right a review about it
ok lets start

Story

Well this game is not really a story game, all you pretty much do is kill people and things and get money for killing them. Once you are at the end of the level you go to the shop and buy things to upgrade your castle. The first thing you buy is a pit of conversion, this pit will help you a lot in this addicting game. How you use the pit of conversion is very simple you pick up a enemy and drop them into a thing that looks like a paint bucket in the bottom right of your screen. And after awhile you will see a blue head just under your castles health, that blue head is the guy you put into the pit of conversion. Now once your back at the shop you can buy a[spoiler]Archery range[/spoiler] for people that dont want to know what it is, well any way with this thing you bought you can put the people that you put in the pit of conversion there buy clicking on the flag thats on your castle while you are in the game, the more people you put here the better they will get. There are other things that you can buy like [spoiler]a institute of magical arts this goes the same as the archery range the more people you put there the better they get and you get new powers that help you in the game. the next thing you can buy is a Demolition laboratory this is a little diffrent then the others you can only do one person at a time but they die because they are a sucide bombers this will help you a lot when you are getting ambuched by alot of enemies all you do is click on the flag then click on the guy with the blue bomb to blow him up. The next thing that you can buy is a stone masons shop this shop will help you the most in the game its just like the archery range the more people you put there the faster your castles health will go up[/spoiler]

I will give the story a 4/5

Since that is completed we will continue on to

Multiplayer

The multiplayer is the most intense ever the number of enemies thatcome very on how many people are playing if there are two of you then the enemies double if there are three of you the enemies triple if there are four of you then well you know. If player 2 kills the most enemies then he is claimed king and gets to manage what you get at the shop like fortify your walls which will make them stronger and you can repair them as well. and those other things you buy will be managed by player 2.

So i will give multiplayer a strong 5/5

controls

The controls are very simple you use the pointer and push A or B on a enemy and flick the remote up and let go of A or B to through the enemy into the air. And you can push the D-pad to use the [spoiler]powers you get from institute of magic[/spoiler]. And to put guys on your flags you click the flag with A.

So I will give controls a 3.5/5

Sound / graphics

Well you might have noticed this game is not about graphics. The sound is actually kinda funny if you listen closely, so I'm sad to say the sound and graphics of this game could have been better.

So I will give the sound and graphics a 3/5 :-\

overall

So this game is very addicting and challenging especially if you like throwing people fifty feet into the air. The good thing about this game is it never gets old every time you beat a level you get like 1/3 more of the enemies before. so if you have 500wii points then i would buy this game. im goin to give this game a 3.9/5

Thanks for reading this review and would you please write some things below on how i can improve my reviews

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

thunderhero4

It was good, but you didn't want to copy exactly what I put in my reviews...that would be plagerism :P

And there was alot of spelling errors :|

guido123

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Ridley

Are there bosses like in the internet version?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

guido123

Quote from: Ridley on July 05, 2008, 09:54:19 AM
Are there bosses like in the internet version?
no    like new enemies come like ever twenty matches to make it harder and give you more points when you kill them so you can upgrade your castle