News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

A possible new comic series?

Started by THEBIRD, June 18, 2008, 10:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

I was wondering what you guys thought about this potential comic series I was thinking about creating. Now that Summer is coming, I'll be spending it swimming, playing soccer, going to various camps, and drawing comics. They'll be HAND DRAWN for those of you who were wondering but didn't want to search this thread for the answer. Hence the capitals.

It'll be about this "guy" named Larry. And his friends, Harry and Sally will be featured through out the issues. And I'm sure guest stars will
come in and out as well, sure.

Characters

Name: Larry
Description: An adventurous American, Larry spends his days drifting and thinking of new crazy stunts to pull. Harry often tries to get him to stop, but Sally always ends up accidentally egding him on some more. Larry never backs down from a challenge, and often over-dramatizes things. He has a special skill of being awesome at the art of the yo-yo. He claims that he is so good that not even a guy getting good sex while also on steriods could beat him.

Name: Harry
Description: He's generally nice guy. He really doesn't have much of a temper, is pretty smart, and brawny.  Besides lifting weights and studying, he often goes to bars and drinks to relax after a long day. Unlike Larry, Harry is in college, and comes from Australia. He has a a job, something to do with computers I think, and is more sensible and reasonable then Larry. He often tries to coax Larry out of his dares, but often gets sabotaged by Big-Mouth Sally.

Name: Sally
Description: Sally is Canadian, although she wishes she was British. Her mouth his huge. And by that I mean she has a huge mouth. Oh, and she talks a lot. Often, she accidently talks Larry into doing stuff he shouldn't be doing. Also, she claims she never had plastic surgery or a nose job. No one believes this to be true, on either accounts. If I find a picture when Sally was younger, I'll show you and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, once Sally came to America at a very young age, she became one of those "Uptown Girls" and is now a spoiled, whiny, selfish brat. Whether she was always like this is yet to be determind.

That's all I really have so far about it. The issues will be kind of random. I've got an idea for a pilot I'll show you guys if you like it. I've also got an idea for a first issue, which will be split into parts.

So, what do you guys think?