News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

lol Pokemon

Started by THEEVILSPERKY, May 08, 2008, 04:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEEVILSPERKY

It's 7 am and I left the TV on and found Pokemon D/P playing.  Big fan of season 1, not so much a fan anymore.  Why did Ash go through puberty and Gary go through reverse puberty?  Ash has such a deep voice and Gary sounds like an awkward school-boy.... he used to be like.. badass or something.. meh..
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Riosan

Anything after Season 1/early Johto sucks.

A lot.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 08, 2008, 01:19:04 PM
Quote from: Riosan on May 08, 2008, 01:13:25 PM

A lot.
Who dubs Pokemon now?

I don't think it's 4Kids anymore, I believe Nintendo does the dubbing in-house.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 08, 2008, 01:22:11 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on May 08, 2008, 01:19:04 PM

A lot.
Who dubs Pokemon now?

I don't think it's 4Kids anymore, I believe Nintendo does the dubbing in-house.
I thought it still was 4Kids. But anyway, I agree with Riosan here. The Pokemon Anime was good for the 1st season and a little bit of the second one (I remember back in 2nd and 3rd grade when I would get home from school and watch Pokemon on Cartoon Network every night), but now it just sucks and it's getting old. I only play the Pokemon video games and (sometimes) collect the trading cards now.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

SkyMyl

The Kanto season was the best, followed by the Orange Islands. Johto was okay...

And as Riosan put it, anything after Early Johto sucks.

jnfs2014

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on May 08, 2008, 04:12:17 AM
It's 7 am and I left the TV on and found Pokemon D/P playing.  Big fan of season 1, not so much a fan anymore.  Why did Ash go through puberty and Gary go through reverse puberty?  Ash has such a deep voice and Gary sounds like an awkward school-boy.... he used to be like.. badass or something.. meh..
Ash is actually 21 by now.

Zovistograt

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 11, 2008, 11:27:22 AM
whoa, he can legally drink Alcoholmon now
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 12, 2008, 03:58:20 PM
ROFL

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

jnfs2014

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on May 12, 2008, 06:46:32 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on May 12, 2008, 03:58:20 PM
ROFL
free Cherrum beer!

Lotos

A lot.

I agree with Rio, even though I liked Master Quest too.  Hoenn was such a failure...  Sinnoh looked promising, but it was a big flop.

X_Hero

Yeah, I agree. It was good to start with, but now it's annoying and repetitive. I could probably write out a better Pokemon Anime these days, make it a bit more respectable for those who have stayed along for a while. The little kids can have what there is now, but the teens need something more.