News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

A Mario Strikers Charged Review

Started by Triforce_Luigi, September 29, 2007, 08:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Mario Strikers Charged
Summary: Mario Strikers Charged is the latest in the ever-popular Mario Sports series and the sequel to Super Mario Strikers. It greatly improved on the original and even better, it had wifi!  :)

Graphics: The graphics in this game were pretty much average. There a major upgrade from the original. The best graphics in the game are to be found in the Megastrikes. These little pieces of eyecandy were stunning. Score:8.5

Sound:There was not much music in this game. During the game, there is no music until it gets exciting. The theme songs of the various captains and sidekicks were beautiful and suited them well. As for the sound effects. They were pretty good. I always laughed when I heard someone scream when they were knocked against the electric fense. Score:8

Gameplay: The gameplay was pretty good. Tackling was swinging your Wii remote, which was pretty responsive. The new Megastrikes, replacing Superstrikes, are a bit easier to pull off and block. When an opponent launched a Megastrike, you take control of the goalie and use your pointer to block balls. Wi-fi play seemed fine, the only problem being the occasional lag. Score:9.0

Story: There is no story... No score

Overall: This is a good game and fans of the original should like it. New fans will like this game as well.

Overall Score:9.0

Macawmoses

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: mackormoses on September 29, 2007, 08:59:06 PM
pics didnt work :(
I know. I don't know how to post pics so I edited them out.

Macawmoses

Alright firstly

~[ img ][ /img ]  is the code ( url in between ) for pics ( take out the spaces in the brackets )

~Length is an issue, it should be longer, but it isnt a HUGE issue

~Back up your opinions some more and that will help with length

~Dont you think wifi deserves it's own category? I do....your choice

~You talk so much about the predecessor, but dont back it up.....work on that and that will help with length. :D

It is an excellent start and you are well on your way

~MoM~

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: mackormoses on September 29, 2007, 09:14:12 PM
Alright firstly

~ is the code ( url in between ) for pics

~Length is an issue, it should be longer, but it isnt a HUGE issue

~Back up your opinions some more and that will help with length

~Dont you think wifi deserves it's own category? I do....your choice

~You talk so much about the predecessor, but dont back it up.....work on that and that will help with length. :D
It is an excellent start and you are well on your way

~MoM~

OK, thanks.

Macawmoses

i editted the post so you can see the code

Triforce_Luigi

Macawmoses