News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

A look at Viva Pinata

Started by thunderhero4, December 30, 2007, 11:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

This review is about a game called Viva Pinata, Rare's first attempt at making a 360 game...Im pretty sure, it may be kameo...or perfect dark zero...annyway

Name: Viva Pinata
Developer: Rare
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Platform: Xbox 360, PC, DS
Players: 1-2 + online
Genre: Create your own, Simulation

Okie here we go...

Introduction: You are givin permission to make a garden and raise pinatas that are based off of animals (Sorry, no spongebob pinata :P)

Gameplay: Its good for a game of this genre on a console other than Wii, and it makes others on consoles other than Wii look like crap...but like all games like this, it takes time to make a good garden...hours and hours of play...so make sure you have lots of time to play! The camera is a little slow (I think you can change that) But the gameplay is pretty much perfect otherwise: 4.5/5

Graphics: Beautiful and colorful! Its so good you can see the shine on all the objects and landscapes and you can see every pinata's "paper mache" perfectly! And the characters are well designed and the water looks so good, you wont be able to tell the difference!: 5/5

Longetivity:  A loooooong time, and my mom is addicted to it!: 5/5

Story: Very little story, this is afterall, a create your own game...: 2/5

Value: Now 20$!: 5/5

Online stuffs: Only trading items and pinatas with random people, like the GTS on pearl and diamond...thats it: 2/5

Fan Service: There are statues and objects of lots of other rare game characters! Mainly Banjo though...: 4/5

Sound: Sounds like real! but the music isnt that good...it sounds like music you hear in DK64...: 4/5

Overall: A very fun, beautiful, and addicting game: I give it a 4/5!

Tupin

I think it was Kameo...

But I got this game for Christmas and LOVE it. ;D

I just think you need to work on adding pictures to your reviews.

Other than that, it was a good review. :)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 31, 2007, 10:50:31 AM
I think it was Kameo...

But I got this game for Christmas and LOVE it. ;D

I just think you need to work on adding pictures to your reviews.

Other than that, it was a good review. :)
Same here! Along with an Xbox 360, Halo 3, and Sonic the Hedgehog! ;D