News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

New Mars Volta songs leaked, epicness ensues.

Started by Silverhawk79, December 03, 2007, 02:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

3 songs from the upcoming Mars Volta CD, The Bedlam in Goliath, have been leaked and are floating around the Internet.
AND THEY ARE AMAZING.
http://rapidshare.com/files/64117130/The_Bedlam_In_Goliath_Leaks.rar
Download, listen, and enjoy.
GIVE ME THAT CORPSE PLEASE...

Zovistograt

THE ONE THAT something something

I REALLY WANT IT NOW

seriously I can't find the lyrics to any of them and it's so hard to understand what he's saying :(
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

The whole thing has been leaked.
I'm trying to get it now.
AAAAAAAAAAAA SO EXCITED

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 03, 2007, 02:56:56 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAA SO EXCITED
Goliath should really fix that leaky bedlam
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Thief888

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 03, 2007, 02:56:56 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAA SO EXCITED
Wait, what? WHEN?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Silverhawk79

Apparently I have to email some dude.
And he hasn't replied back yet. ):

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 03, 2007, 06:53:13 PM
his reply may go something like this

"You live near Houston, right?  Now, go down to the airport there and go to terminal 10.  Under the second chair to the left on the back wall, there will be a key.  Use this key to open locker # 190 at the nearest public swimming pool to the airport.  An unmarked blue envelope will be in there.  Go to the dark alleyway down the street from the pool and wait there until you feel the envelope be replaced by a CD case.  Leave inconspicuously and burn your clothes."

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 03, 2007, 07:45:03 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 03, 2007, 06:53:13 PM
his reply may go something like this

"You live near Houston, right?  Now, go down to the airport there and go to terminal 10.  Under the second chair to the left on the back wall, there will be a key.  Use this key to open locker # 190 at the nearest public swimming pool to the airport.  An unmarked blue envelope will be in there.  Go to the dark alleyway down the street from the pool and wait there until you feel the envelope be replaced by a CD case.  Leave inconspicuously and burn your clothes."
Probably. :P

yes.derek

I've never listened to them.

Are they as good as you're making them sound?
HEY LOOK HEY

Zovistograt

Quote from: darkmariov2 on December 09, 2007, 01:14:44 PM
I've never listened to them.

Are they as good as you're making them sound?

clicky for Goliath on Youtube

RosettaStoned

Silverhawk79