News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Do you play an Instrument?

Started by La Pared, September 28, 2007, 06:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Pared

I do. I play the Bass guitar. I have been playing since 9th grade. I dont get to practice that much anymore with school and work all getting in my way.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

blue_slime

I play piano.  Or used to.  I just don't have much time to sit down and learn something anymore now.

FearItself

Trumpet FTW! :P

I can also play Baritone Horn and I'm going to be learning Bassoon.

Gwen Khan

I'm learning how to play the piano

sonicdude164

HeroOfTimeO0

I play guitar. ^_^ A lot of different styles too.(not the typical "electric guitar" player :P)
I play acoustic too. I just got a six string Guild F-50 Jumbo. ^_^ It's the one John Denver had.
I have a D-15 Mahogany Martin as well. ^_^ I love them both.
I have a banjo and a fiddle, but I want to learn more guitar styles before I move on to those. :P
I'm currently learning "Cannon Rock".
^Too many "I"s. :P

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Wyvern Four

I play Trumpet, and the Piano.

Recently, I've been learning to play classic songs from Mario and Zelda, so it's been really fun. Plus, people actually recognize the song when you play it. XD
ax + by = c

I hate math. :/

Avion-Finch

I used to play a clarinet, its now in its box in my room collecting dust.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Nintendo Guru

I play the Alto Saxaphone for the Jazz band at my school, and I've been playing it for the past 6 years.  Of course, I also know a lot of Mario and Zelda music.  In my school talent show a few years ago, I played the Overworld Theme for Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario World with some of my friends.  We dressed up and everything, and it was a lot of fun.

metroidhunter777

I'mma 4th year, 1st chair trumpet in 8th grade.

I love jazz band now that I'm in it. The warm ups sound awesome, and some of the songs are even better. For example, my favorite song in jazz band now is Free Ride.

Of course, one can't be a trumpet player without liking marches. With our Veteran's Day concert coming up, it's one of my favorite times of the year.

I'm also gonna continue into marching band next year at the local high school.

Triforce_Luigi

I used to play trumpet but my parents made me switch to saxophone. Now they want me to learn piano.

Macawmoses