News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

A look at sonic next gen.

Started by thunderhero4, November 30, 2007, 09:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Name: Sonic The Hedgehog (Next Generation)
Platform: xbox360, ps3, and possible wii port...
Publisher and developer: sega, sonic team
quick note: this game is way underrated -_-

Overall story: this game has a very good story that is much more serious that the other games...for a sonic game, idc, i just want to play...but the chaotix were not in it, so i give the story a 4/5 (was gonna be 5/5 if had chaotix)

Gameplay: the gameplay is very smooth, beautiful, and fun! this is usually what brings the game down for some reason to most people, well FYI, its not as bad as you think! The frame rate is flawless and everything moves perfectly...there are no flaws in control i could ever find in this game...i give controls a 5/5...then there is the actions you have, all which are top notch and smooth, another 5/5

Graphics: this game has had the greatest, most colorful graphics of any sonic game...its soo beautiful, i almost !@#$ myself...easy 5/5

level design: the only thing i would rate proficient, the level design works fine, but you move too slow at times and it takes a while to get to your destination...this is after all, the slowest sonic game on a console...3.9/5

replayability: this game (like all other sonic console games) has tons of stuff to unlock, and missions, and what not...itll keep u occupied...5/5

Glitches and loading problems: this game is only bad for its terrible loading times that happen about 3 times per level and twice every time u start a mission...and glitches...there are a few bad ones...like turning invisible after getting hurt sometimes, but no real bad ones tham kae the game unplayable...2.5/5

Fan service: no chaotix....but pleanty of other characters...and a redefined eggman...2.5/5

Overall feel: it feels like a sonic game, 5/5

Pros: excellent gameplay, graphics, feel, controls, lasts a long time, and its now only 20 bucks!

cons: terrible loading times, levels arent the best, its slower, has some glitches, and NO CHAOTIX!

I give this game an overall: 4/5 for being crazy fun and lasts long time...

Triforce_Luigi

The review, though good, was a bit too biased.

thunderhero4

Java

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 01, 2007, 02:58:15 PM
I agree.

You can't just give a game a lower score because your favorite character isn't in it.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Java_Java on December 05, 2007, 12:09:44 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 01, 2007, 02:58:15 PM
I agree.

You can't just give a game a lower score because your favorite character isn't in it.
i gave it a better score then most people do....and its just opinion... ;D

Mystic

Too many "..." if you ask me. Not too well written.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 23, 2007, 02:44:04 AM
Too many "..." if you ask me. Not too well written.
I have a bad habit of puting 3 or more periods in my posts...

Light

I agree with the others. Much too biased. And you didn't even put the name of the game you reviewed in your post.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

thunderhero4

Quote from: LightningSword on December 25, 2007, 10:29:40 PM
I agree with the others. Much too biased. And you didn't even put the name of the game you reviewed in your post.
Hey! Your right! I didnt! thanks for catching that! Ill fix it!