News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 09, 2007, 12:26:41 PM
Budew was slammed hard into the ground! Surely budew couldn't take this attack. Budew seemed really weak, and very tired. No! It can't be.....huh? That's right!!!! Budew has the poison point ability!

Onyx was poisoned right from time he used bind on budew. He was slowly, but surely losing energy. It looked like another draw.

Ooc// I did a little research to find a way out of this.  :robottongue:

ooc/ think ur so speical? lol jk anyways i could just as soon beat onix not tie with it(with my scyther) even though onix is much larger and has type advantages AND scyther doesnt have any attacks super effective against it cant wait till my battle :P

Transient Link

ooc// hey im doin somethin for school whats ur guys fav bands?

mine are

breaking benjamin
three days grace
daughtry
avenged sevenfold
within temptation
my chemical romance
evanesance(kinda on and off)

you guys?

FearItself

With the strength it had left, Onix could barely hold his head high. He gave a low roar, looking down to the Budew one last time, prepared for the last move his master would give. He had confidence in the fact that his master would be able to prevent them from losing, but most likely end the battle in a draw.

"Onix, Iron Tail one last time." Shaelyn said in a slightly less commanding voice. She knew her Onix was tired, and she didn't want to push it too far and risk him being hostile towards her.. again. "Come on buddy, you can do it."

Hearing the verbal encouragement from his master, Onix mustered enough energy up to use the attack one last time. He lifted his tail, stammering a bit, but then letting the end of his tail turn a bright silver. Onix swung his tail at the Budew with the little strength he had left, but it seemed like a pretty good swing from Shaelyn's vantage point.

This is going to be another draw, isn't it? she thought to herself, her grin returning. Martin and I are still evenly matched? This is amusing.

Ooc//

Within Temptation
Evanescence
Avril Lavigne
The Police
Nickleback
Ryan Cabrera
Queen

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 01:14:15 PM
With the strength it had left, Onix could barely hold his head high. He gave a low roar, looking down to the Budew one last time, prepared for the last move his master would give. He had confidence in the fact that his master would be able to prevent them from losing, but most likely end the battle in a draw.

"Onix, Iron Tail one last time." Shaelyn said in a slightly less commanding voice. She knew her Onix was tired, and she didn't want to push it too far and risk him being hostile towards her.. again. "Come on buddy, you can do it."

Hearing the verbal encouragement from his master, Onix mustered enough energy up to use the attack one last time. He lifted his tail, stammering a bit, but then letting the end of his tail turn a bright silver. Onix swung his tail at the Budew with the little strength he had left, but it seemed like a pretty good swing from Shaelyn's vantage point.

This is going to be another draw, isn't it? she thought to herself, her grin returning. Martin and I are still evenly matched? This is amusing.

ic// mike stared at shaelyns determination

"my...god...such determination such a bond with her pokemon so eairly... what is this ...its not possible it cant be..."

he nodded whether to her or to himself he wasnt sure

he murmered"stand tall young onix lets your pride be known"

Avion-Finch

Zak was still watching the battle between Onix and Budew.
"eh, this looks about over" said Zak

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 01:14:15 PM

Ooc//

Within Temptation
Evanescence
Avril Lavigne
The Police
Nickleback
Ryan Cabrera
Queen

ooc//zomg how could i forget queen!"mama! just killed a man. put a gun up to his head pulled the trigger now hes dead" lol :D

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 09, 2007, 01:23:23 PM
Zak was still watching the battle between Onix and Budew.
"eh, this looks about over" said Zak
ic/
"and you are?"

he says as he looks toward him

Fell

Ooc//

Audioslave
Boston
Creed
Styx
Iron Maiden
Carbon Leaf
Queen
Buckethead

Ic// That last Iron tail was gonna finish off budew. Martin had one last trick up his sleeve. "Budew, can you do one last absorb?" Budew weakly nodded. Budew fired off the light, and attacked onyx. But the attack was coniderably weaker, and the iron tail hit anyways. Budew fell to the ground exhausted.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ooc/ wow ive never heard of any of those bands except for queen styx and creed :|

lets see how long it takers fear to post shall we ;D

FearItself

That last Absorb was the finishing blow to Onix. His towering neck fell to the ground, his head hitting the soil with a thud. Shaelyn went over to the large rock head of her Onix, running her hand along the side of his face slowly and reassuringly.

"Onix, are you okay?" she asked, stroking his rough surface.

The rock snake grinned weakly, giving a weak nod as well. He knew he would be okay, trainers always took their Pokemon to Pokemon Centers to be healed after a battle. He had observed it himself, the mine not being too far from the Pokemon Center. He gave a low growl, and felt relieved as Shaelyn took out his Pokeball and withdrew him inside of it, allowing him to get some good rest.

"Another draw, eh Martin?" she remarked, looking over to him.

Transient Link

ic/ "finally ok everyone lets head out chop chop here you 2 good fight"

tossed em 2 max revives

"yes i know there max revives get over it lets go"

he started heading north turning back to them

"well?"

he said as he tapped his toe on the ground

"cmon not much time"

FearItself

Shaelyn caught the Max Revive, but instead of using it on Onix, she kept it in her pack. She gave Mike a slight glare, wondering why he was pushing them to go elsewhere.

"We still have to get our gym badges, Mike." she replied somewhat defiantly. "I'm not going anywhere until I get mine."

Fell

Ooc// YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF BOSTON BEFORE?!!!!!!!!  :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

OMG They are like THE BEST classic rock band that I know of. They have songs like, "More than a feeling", "Peace of mind", and "Don't look back". Thier songs are extremely popualr, you cannot have possibly EVER  not have heard one of thier songs before.

Ic// Martin returned budew to her pokeball. "Good job budew...."

"Yeah. I guess no matter what we do, we still always end up in a draw." Martin chuckled wearily.

Martin accepted the max revive and used it on budew.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 01:42:16 PM
Shaelyn caught the Max Revive, but instead of using it on Onix, she kept it in her pack. She gave Mike a slight glare, wondering why he was pushing them to go elsewhere.

"We still have to get our gym badges, Mike." she replied somewhat defiantly. "I'm not going anywhere until I get mine."

"fine get all your darned pokemon stolen then i could care less"

"last call anyone else coming"

FearItself

"For your information, Mike, I'm strong enough to take care of myself." Shaelyn said rebelliously, turning away from him. She didn't particularly like this guy at all, in fact, she hated his guts. "I can stand up to the weak Grunts all of those evil Teams send out to try and tag us, and Martin can too, right Martin?"