News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

As Zaroff got closer, he saw an Onix and Budew fighting. "Hm...that's an odd fight." He continued to watch from the distance.

Fell

Ooc// Sorry I couldn't catch you while you were online. I was youtubing. D:

Ic// Martin saw the second attempt at an Iron tail, Martin had a plan. "Budew, use growth, quickly!"

Budew raised her special attack power, and took the iron tail, budew still had enough energy to do what Martin wanted. "Okay, use absorb once again!" Because Budew was really close to onyx, the absorb couldn't miss. The green light sapped energy, and gave it to budew.

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 08, 2007, 03:50:29 PM
Lux woke up and saw that Pheonix was gone and that his Pokemon were still here. He wondered where he had gone, but did not want to leave the Pokemon behind.

OOC/// This is what happened while you were gone (lets pretend)

~You started looking for me, then came back and took the pokemon
~You saw me but you saw the grunts
~I motioned to stay were you are, but come once I jump out
~I jumped out, you ran over we started our first double battle

Is that alright?

Dr.Hobo2

Hm...the guy with the budew is doing pretty good. I wonder if they've gotten their first badges. Zaroff went closer to the battle to watch.

PHOENIXBLAST

Triforce_Luigi

OOC* That plan is fine with me! Bye!

Joeofmars

OoC//@MarioFan999:If your character was talking to mine...uuuh...they are in a resturant.

Boogie sat in the resturant with Shantae.

"Wow.The chili cheese burgers are better then the regular ones!"Shantae said with a smile.

She laughed,and so did Boogie.They had another one of there talks.

mariofan999

Ooc//uh sorry I forgot about that..  Let's say I ran through the doors after realizing who you are?

Joeofmars

Quote from: mariofan999 on October 08, 2007, 07:12:01 PM
Ooc//uh sorry I forgot about that..  Let's say I ran through the doors after realizing who you are?

Ok...but uh...how would you realize who I am?My characters not famous...>_>

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 08, 2007, 06:09:34 PM
OOC* That plan is fine with me! Bye!

OOC/// Alright, when we BOTH get back on we will start the battle so try to qet on A.S.A.P

Transient Link

ooc/ im happy you waited up for me this time

ic// "oh why im in a rush? no reason really by the way heres a tip. try onix's dig attack"

he winked at her

"she cant win like this since budew can restore its health. she must trap it underground to beat it"

mike also though how she said size didnt matter a foolish thing to think size can make or break a match or at the very least level the playing field

he grinned again

"she had beter hurry up or we may all be lost"

Fell

Ooc// Marluxia, Her onyx doesn't know dig. Check her profile.

FearItself

Onix roared in pain. An Onix's Special Defense wasn't nearly as good as its Defense, so Onix was in a tight spot right now, and the Absorb hit him hard. Having no prior training, the attack really did a number on him, and his head and neck fell to the ground limply. After a few moments, he managed to build up enough strength to lift his head again, but being considerably weaker than before.

Onix still has Budew in the Bind... This is my last chance, probably. Shaelyn said. She frowned slightly, though still managing to keep a somewhat straight expression. "Onix, use Slam!"

Realizing that he would have to improvise, he knew he wouldn't be ramming into the Budew with his body, he would be doing it another way. Instead of using his weight to hurt the Budew, he would use his strength. Keeping his tail constricted around Budew, he lifted his tail high in the sky, and then quickly and powerfully whipped his tail downward, aiming to "Slam" Budew into the ground for the improvised attack.

Fell

Budew was slammed hard into the ground! Surely budew couldn't take this attack. Budew seemed really weak, and very tired. No! It can't be.....huh? That's right!!!! Budew has the poison point ability!

Onyx was poisoned right from time he used bind on budew. He was slowly, but surely losing energy. It looked like another draw.

Ooc// I did a little research to find a way out of this.  :robottongue:

Transient Link

ooc// she added it to her profile? oh.... well no matter ill just skip around it

ic/
"darn onix must not know dig what onix doesnt no DIG! sigh well i dont care so long as this ends soon"

"ha such power and you cant even use it can you?"

he examined his poketech time was running out

"sigh, go alakazam"

alakazam: alakazam!!!

"hey buddy im bored lets practice your psychic attack on those rocks"

alakazam nodded

"aight you dah man lets go use psychic!"