News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 08, 2007, 09:06:08 AM
Ooc// If you want her to be. That'd be a nice way for Venus to get involved.

Ooc// I haven't been feeling well lately, so I may not be on for much longer after this post.

OOC/// Alright, Venus' pro is on the first page, and I hope you feel better, hope you feel better

Fell

Ooc// Get well soon!  :robotveryhappy:

Ic// Hmmm......Last time I made the first move, it didn't turn out so well...... "Budew, just stand your ground and be ready."

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 08, 2007, 09:10:31 AM
Ooc// Get well soon!  :robotveryhappy:

Ic// Hmmm......Last time I made the first move, it didn't turn out so well...... "Budew, just stand your ground and be ready."

OOC/// This will be a long battle...

Joeofmars

Boogie and Shantae were under the Cycle Road on 206.They were looking in the tall grass for Pokemon to battle.After being discouraged they were on the verge of battling each other.

"Well well."Boogie said smiling,"Here we are again."

"Crooooooagunk."

"What?I don't have a Croagunk,Alex."

"I didn't say that."Boogie was confused as to were the sound came from.

"Croooog-crooooooooagunk."

Croagunk's usually aren't around this area,and that is why Boogie was confused.They were native to the Safari Zone.Boogie looked around and finally found the source of the noise.

"Wow!"Boogie called to Shantae,"It's a Croagunk!"

Boogie called out Alec and got ready for a battle.

"Alec!Use Thundershock!"

Alec let out a large thunderbolt from his palms straight at the Croagunk,but it dodged out of the way and threw a Mud Slap at Alec.It connected.

"Alec!"Boogie said worried,but he got back up"Good job,buddy!Now run up at him full force and use Ice Punch!"

Alec ran at ful speed up to the Croagunk with his fist frozen.Croagunk threw a Poisen Jab at Alec when he got close.Alec didn't need to be ordered to know what to do next.He jumped over Croagunk,dodging the jab in the process,and hit him with the Ice Punch.It sent Croagunk flying in Boogies direction.

"Good!Now use Cross Chop!"Boogie ordered.

"Alec-Ele-ele-ele-ele-ele-Elekid!"He chanted as he ran toward the Croagunk and hit him full force with the Cross Chop.

Boogie pulled out a pokeball from his backpack and threw it at the Croagunk.

Wobbled left.

Wobbled right.

Wobbled left.

Ding.The pokeball blinked red.

"Yes!"Boogie screamed,"I caught a Croagunk!"

"Congradulations."Shantae said patting him on the shoulder.

Transient Link

ooc/ hey i want to battle your onix fear later and yes id like to check out those templates also your at the pokemon center right?

FearItself

Ooc// Okay, send me a PM on what sort of template you're looking for (color, texture, etc) and I'll send my pick to you.

No, we are on the route north of Oreburgh.

IC// Onix's rock tail moved back and forth as he studied the Budew carefully. Fairly soon, the rock snake grew impatient, and gave a low growl. This battle certainly wouldn't go very far if the two of them just stood there.

"Onix, use Block, just like when we were in the cave." Shaelyn commanded.

Onix made a circle around the Budew with his body, leaving enough room for his massive neck to overshadow the Budew. He glared down at the small grass creature, closing it in and making it very difficult for such a small thing to escape.

"Now Onix, Iron Tail!"

Onix lifted his tail, which was resting behind the Budew. It glowed a shimmering grey, now looking metallic, and whipped around, heading straight for the small grass Pokemon.

Avion-Finch

Terra woke up. Avion got up before her and was standing up looking out.
"Watcha lookin at Avion?" asked Terra as she yawned
"Just looking and thinking" said Avion. "so are you ready to continue?" he  asked
"Of course, Lets go" she replied.

(else where)
Zak had just healed all his pokemon and got ready to track down Terra and Avion.
"heh, Those kids wont know what  hit em'" said Zak with a smirk.

he then made his way to the route north of Oreburgh to find a battle going on.
"ooh, whats all 'is en'?" said Zak with a terribly fake british accident.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 08, 2007, 12:46:35 PM
Ooc// Okay, send me a PM on what sort of template you're looking for (color, texture, etc) and I'll send my pick to you.

No, we are on the route north of Oreburgh.

IC// Onix's rock tail moved back and forth as he studied the Budew carefully. Fairly soon, the rock snake grew impatient, and gave a low growl. This battle certainly wouldn't go very far if the two of them just stood there.

"Onix, use Block, just like when we were in the cave." Shaelyn commanded.

Onix made a circle around the Budew with his body, leaving enough room for his massive neck to overshadow the Budew. He glared down at the small grass creature, closing it in and making it very difficult for such a small thing to escape.

"Now Onix, Iron Tail!"

Onix lifted his tail, which was resting behind the Budew. It glowed a shimmering grey, now looking metallic, and whipped around, heading straight for the small grass Pokemon.
ooc/what eve btw dont need temp anymore got my own t card(now gotta get my old sigs back *sigh*)

ic// he walked up to the pokecenter desk

" um nurse joy you see shaelyn?"

joy:"oh? she went off towards eterna"

"the bit- sigh ok thanks im off then"

"man why do i even bother sometimes i swear"

Transient Link

ooc/um... can someone teach me to make my own trainer?

Avion-Finch

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 08, 2007, 01:29:40 PM
Ooc// do you know how to mutate pokemon sprites?

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 08, 2007, 01:32:03 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 08, 2007, 01:29:40 PM
Ooc// do you know how to mutate pokemon sprites?

ooc/ sigh no i do not also  http://ryuza.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-trainers-53710023

the one in the middle looks like me minus the pokemon on his shoulder a little taller and older AND he has a pokeball necklace but thats about it.

Fell

The budew grew quite cautious when the Onyx circled around her. "Budew dodge the iron tail!" Budew turned around and saw the iron tail attack rushing towards her. She tried to jump away, but it was blocked. "Guh..Uhh...Use Absorb!! " Budew tried to shake the onyx out of it's attack by using absor. It fired the green light at it's tail.

Spongebob does not approve

missingnomaster

John healed his pokemon at the pokemon center and headed north.
To Eterna.......Again....... At least this time i can battle... He started off, and eventually saw an an onix. He ran over to see, and saw that shaelyn was commanding it.
"That's quite the pokemon you have there Shaelyn." He then saw budew. "Against a budew? It hardly looks like a fair fight..... budew has the type advantage, but onix is so huge... It's hard to say who will win."

Joeofmars

Boogie and Shantae went to the Pokemon Center and healed their pokemon.

"Ready for lunch?"Boogie asked.

"Defanitally."Shantae replied.

They walked to the same burger joint as yesterday.

Transient Link

ic// as he walked he saw a familar face runnig north towards what looked to be a battle

he ran up and realized it was shaelyn

"so that must be the beast..

he thought as he saw the onix

"ill have to battle it should be easy enough"