News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Martin was walking in the grass looking for something to fight. He spotted something in the grass.

Hmmm It looks like a geodude......I'll see if I can fight it. He walked up to it, the geodude noticed him, and looked ready to fight. "Alright Budew, get ready!" Budew!

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Shaelyn sat in the nearby grass, cross-legged as usual, watching Martin as he decided to take on a Geodude that had recently approached. It almost seemed as though watching battles was just as fun as participating in them. Then, a thought came to her, one that brought up memories of the time the two of them got their first Pokemon back in Sandgem. Maybe the two could battle to train before their challenges at the gym. But that thought was too far off at the moment, because Martin was already busy.

Transient Link

ooc/ i want a pokemon trainer card to hmk? i really want one they so kool. anyways fear you have today off? wow i have thurs and fri off im in my digital media class now.. cant be on much longer btw WAY TO WAIT UP FOR ME!!!! darn it i had to read a dozen pages! anyways...

ic// glad that shaelyn was ok he rested at the local in that night the next morning looking for her

"yawn so tired"

oh crap i got to get outta here and take everyone with me if rocket holds this town and galactice members are inside....

he looked around.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// We havve a few people from the RP online, and none of them are posting...weird, also I wonder where Luigi is, I need to ask him/tell hiom something

Transient Link

ooc// can someone teach me how to make a trainer card  :(

FearItself

Ooc// Here's a tutorial, Marluxia. There are even some templates at the bottom you can use. If you want something with a little more "flare", I have some templates you could use.

http://www.neopets.com/~Jolteon55_2000

Fell

"Budew, use growth!" Budew started glowing, as her special attack rose. The geodude used tackle, the sudden attack caught budew by surprise, and she took alittle damage.

"Budew use absorb!" Budew fired a small light at the geodude with sapped energy from it, and gave it to budew. The geodude couldn't handle the attack and fell. "Yes! We did it! But I need stronger pokemon to fight in order for budew to gain enough experience...."

FearItself

"How about an Onix?" Shaelyn mused as she looked up at Martin, placing her hands on the ground in order to support her weakened body as she stood. Once she was up on her feet, she tapped the third pokeball on her belt, suggesting that the two train together. "We haven't had a battle for a few days, want to try and beat me this time?" she remarked, grinning at the memory of their last battle.

Fell

"Hmmmm.......I don't mind, how about you budew?" Budew!!!

"Alright then, we accept your challenge!"

PHOENIXBLAST

I was still behind the dumpster, they were still standing there though, and talking, I couldn't make out over half the words but the words I did hear were important.

I wish I had my pokemon I thought to myself, but they would have been too tired to battle, I thought to myself.

I was still trying to stand still, but then they called out their pokemon.

OOC/// SHould one of the grunts be Venus?

FearItself

Shaelyn laughed, taking the pokeball off of her belt and pressing the button in the middle to enlarge it. "How does a one-on-one sound? Budew against Onix, nothing else." she proposed, tossing the pokeball out and releasing her massive rock Pokemon.

The Onix roared pridefully, regardless of the fact it was captured. The rock snake was actually grateful he was captured, because he knew that, when a Pokemon was with a trainer, their strength was at its optimum. This was a very prideful Onix, and he wanted to be at his best, so he vowed to serve his new master, even though he had attacked her earlier. He was only being defensive back in the mines, but that was a good quality for a Pokemon like him.

"Hmm.. This seems like a fair match-up, don't you think?" Shaelyn joked, looking at the size difference between the two. "Now, Onix, are you ready to fight for me?"

Onix gave a low-tone roar, raising its head to the sky as he let out his bellow, then looking down to the tiny Budew. A grin formed on the rock snake's face as he glared the small plant Pokemon down. This would be a rather fun battle.

FearItself

Ooc// Venus is a Commander, like Mars and the others were back in their generation.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 08, 2007, 09:01:35 AM
Ooc// Venus is a Commander, like Mars and the others were back in their generation.

OOC/// Well I didn't mean "grunts" really I just meant should one of the people who are trying to find me, be Venus?

Fell

Ooc// Thinks of the GIF with caterpie fighting a steelix........ :robotveryhappy:

Ic// "Alright then, I accept!" Budew seemed eager to start fighting.

FearItself

Ooc// If you want her to be. That'd be a nice way for Venus to get involved.

IC// Shaelyn began to formulate plans in her mind, which was her specialty. She grinned, formulating what seemed to be a good starting plan, and looked up to her huge rock snake Pokemon.

"Onix, stay there. Wait for the Budew to move first." Shaelyn commanded.

Onix growled a low growl in obedience, lowering its head to see the Budew more clearly, wondering what his master had in mind.

Ooc// I haven't been feeling well lately, so I may not be on for much longer after this post.