News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

IC//"I wonder where the rest is. Anyhoo, good night!"
OOC//@MarioFan:Everyone is probably offline. In the RP, probably sleeping.

mariofan999

Ooc// I ment where is everyones characters

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 06:46:01 PM
IC//"I wonder where the rest is. Anyhoo, good night!"
OOC//@MarioFan:Everyone is probably offline. In the RP, probably sleeping.

IC/// "Good night!" I said to Lux, then I put my head down, and felt Buneary's soft fur.

OOC/// A lot of people are in Orebugh, or heading towards Eterna

missingnomaster

mariofan999

missingnomaster

Quote from: mariofan999 on October 07, 2007, 06:54:57 PM
Ooc// yay! Where in?
He just left the gym but i have to get off real soon

Triforce_Luigi

That night, Lux dreamed of his family and of what had happened.
He heard screaming. Blazing orange flames were everywhere. He felt the thoughts of his family in his mind. What was happening? Why did he hear their voices when they did not talk? There was no time to think about that. The building collapsed. Lux felt people picking him up, carrying him out of the ruins. He was unconscious. When he woke up, they told him his parents were dead.

Lux woke with a start. He found tears in his eyes. He remembered that a Rocket grunt had been accused and convicted for starting the blaze and he remembered his own hatred for Team Rocket since that day.

mariofan999

Ooc//Alright I'll talk to you tomorow

Joeofmars

OoC//Boogie is in Oreburgh,eating a yummy breakfast!

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//What's he eating? And how's my Trainer Card coming? I posted the Gaia avatar.

mariofan999

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 07, 2007, 07:10:29 PM
OoC//Boogie is in Oreburgh,eating a yummy breakfast!
Ooc// Yay!  Where in Oreburgh?

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//Pheonix and I are a about a mile away from the Eterna Forest!

Joeofmars

OoC//

@Triforce_Luigi:It's not started >_< Sorry but I havn't had time,i'll make it soon.Sorry

@Mariofan:In the Pokemon Center,but he is leaving with this post.

IC//

Boogie finished his breakfast sandwich(wich consisted of fried egg,hash browns,cheese,and ketchup)he went upstairs and knocked on Shantae's door.She came to the door within 30 seconds looking happy as ever.

"Come in,I will be just a minute."She opened the door further and let him in.He sat down on a couch in front of a T.V.She went into another room.Boogie heard some clanging and drawers closing.She finally came out and said "Let's go." with a smile.

They made their way to the same spot they trained last time and began to do so again.

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

The next morning I woke up, and Lux was still sleeping, but it looked like he had tears on his face, and a worried, or upset look. I would ask him later when he wakes up I thought to myself. I turned over and saw Buizel, Cyndaquil, and BUneary still sleeping. They all looked so peacefull while they were sleeping. I decided to make breakfeast so I left a note in the dirt and headed off towards Oreburgh. I saw a clock and realized it was still the middle of the night. I was walking by and noticed a light on. I looked inside and I saw people talking, it seems like they were making plans, there were so many different pictures up on the walls. It seems as one person noticed me.

"Hey kid get over here!" They yelled but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to here.

I started running as fast as I could changing directions as much as I could, I saw a dumpstar and hid rihgt behind it. They lost me.

"I wonder what that kis was doing around here." I heard one of them say

"At least they didn't find out our plan about  ---------------------------------------------------" I couldn't hear what they were saying.