News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

It's a good idea, but we need someone to help with the people who can't.

Transient Link

FearItself

Ooc// @Luigi: That's what I'm here for. =P

IC// "Hey, long time no see." Shaelyn said with a slight smile and chuckle, though her smile changed to one a little more sheepish as she remembered the last time she saw him. She had ditched him back near Jubilife, it was all coming back to her now. "You came to visit me? Even though I kinda ditched you?" Shaelyn questioned, giving another slight chuckle. This was.. awkward.

Fell

Ooc// I don't know how to make TCs. ;_;

I want one though..... I can't make them by myself though cause' I don't have the right program.

Could someone make me one?

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/

O.K....for some reason the website has taken down the Trainer Card Maker and put up a picture of Duke Nukem...>_>

I can make Trainer Cards for everyone,just give me an image you want in the backround...or just tell me you want a normal backround.

NJNETSFAN15

occ/ Sorry for the all occ post, but...

...Well, Normally, you see the trainer card creator...

http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/

There, but the site must of been hacked.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 07, 2007, 06:45:30 AM
Ooc// @Luigi: That's what I'm here for. =P

IC// "Hey, long time no see." Shaelyn said with a slight smile and chuckle, though her smile changed to one a little more sheepish as she remembered the last time she saw him. She had ditched him back near Jubilife, it was all coming back to her now. "You came to visit me? Even though I kinda ditched you?" Shaelyn questioned, giving another slight chuckle. This was.. awkward.

he grinned
"yah what else are friends for i was worried when u didnt show in eterna so i came back here so what did the doc say you gunna be ok?"

he walked up to her

"and what happened?"

ooc// thats it for me i dont know for how long maybe a half hour maybe an hour if im not back by then dont expect me for a bit k?

FearItself

Ooc// Guys, I know how to make TCs, don't worry. I said I'd help those that needed help making them.

Here's the tutorial/template I normally use:
http://www.neopets.com/~Jolteon55_2000

Fell

Ooc// yeah....I don't have Paint, or MS paint. :(

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 07, 2007, 06:52:33 AM
Ooc// Guys, I know how to make TCs, don't worry. I said I'd help those that needed help making them.

Here's the tutorial/template I normally use:
http://www.neopets.com/~Jolteon55_2000

Hahaha,I used that to XD.If anyone needs me to make them a card,just fill this out:

'JOEOFMARS,I WANTZ MAH TC CARDZ!!
Character Name:
Background:Custom or Normal?
If Custom,Link:
Trainer Sprite Link:'

FearItself

"It's a long story..." Shaelyn replied, giving a sigh. Telling the story multiple times only seemed to make her pain worse. "I was attacked by a Pokemon.. A big Pokemon.. And I was in the mines, so I couldn't really see that well. It caught me and my Pokemon off-guard, and attacked us. That's why I'm here." she explained.

"I should be able to walk tomorrow, though the doctor says I'll probably be in pain for the rest of the month. Yay me." she remarked with sarcasm in her tone.

Ooc// Congrats on the 1000th reply, Felldoh!

Fell

Ooc// lol!  ;D Finally!!! Something I've accomplished!!!!!  :robotveryhappy:

Fell

Ic// After a fitful night of sleep, Martin woke up. Looking at his clock he saw it was only 1:18.

He couldn't go back to sleep. Not after what he saw in his dream. He decided to get up, and quietly walk around the city. Just to clear his mind.

Avion-Finch

Ooc// Ok, I was gone for a while, and I missed alot, could someone tell me what I missed?

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Fell

Ooc// Shaelyn got crushed by an Onyx, she had an encounter with a team galactic member, I caught a machop, and.......That's it!