News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariofan999

Ooc// Nice job me, another beating averted.. uh.. sucks for Shaelyn.. but thats not my problem.

Fell

Ooc// Just to let you know, at 7:00 I'm going to church, so I won't be on till tommorow.  :robotwink:

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// Some very obnoxious girls in my Chem. class last year used to say redonculous. xP

Now, I have nothing to post until Mr. Potty Break comes back. xPP

Fell

Ooc// lol.

Dumdedumdedum...........My Budew needs attention. D:

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// Lol, why don't you go train in the mines? x3

IC// About ten or so minutes after the Commander left, Shaelyn came back to her senses. Though, oddly, all of her senses seemed to come back at the same time, practically making Shaelyn dizzy as she woke up from her unconsciousness. She sat up slowly, backing her spine up against the wall and wrapping her arms around her legs, which were held tightly against her chest.

"I-I can't believe that wasn't a dream... T-that really happened?..." Shaelyn thought to herself, her jaw quivering at the memory of the scene. All of a sudden, a sting shot through her neck, and her hand immediately placed itself there. Because of the fact that the computer-chip technology was beneath the cushion of her hair, she couldn't feel what was bothering her, but atleast knew that something was. "Ow... That must have been from the fall when she knocked me out." she assumed, taking her hand away and placing it back on the floor beside her. More exhausted than ever, Shaelyn tipped her head back and rested it against the wall, letting out another deep sigh.

mariofan999

Ooc//uh.. ok? 
  After a quick rest, Max continued his adventures untill he reached Oreburgh.  "Finaly!  I heard theres a good mine to train in here."  He said and he took off to the minds.
  When he got there he was a little bit overwhelmed.  "wow... ECHO!!! hehehe.."

NJNETSFAN15

OCC// I'm going to train in the mine, since I'm assuming you guys are at Oreburgh...if not, just post telling me where to start, and I'll edit as per request.

IC/

Ranpu yawns. He tosses a pebble across the flat, trying to hit the wall on the other side of him. The rocket skips a couple times, and rolls to a stop right before connecting with the other wall.

Ranpu stands up, cursing a bit. He kicks another pebble. This simple game he was playing seemed to be too difficult for him, and it showed. He looks around the inside of the mines, wondering why exactly he was still down here. Thoughts of heading back to the surface race through his head, but despite his mind attempting to persuade him to do somthing worthwhile with his time, he decides to realese Dratini. He pulls the small baseball sized ball from his belt, and opens it. In a flash of red light, a small worm like pokemon appears. Dratini yawns as well, he seemed to be resting before his realese. Dratini turns around, almost scowling towards Ranpu, he seemed to ignore the pokemon's obvious distaste for having to actually do somthing.

"Hey there dratini.." He said, looking around. " you are getting lazy. We need to practice so if I actually need to use you, you won't look around dumbfounded..." He said, with a bite of aggrivation on the end of his sentence.

"Dratini Dra..." Dratini said, seeing a geodude. Dratini shrugs, ignoring the pokemon. He decided he'd try his luck on an eaiser target, not wanting to waste precious energy in doing anything. Ranpu watches as a zubat flies overhead. " Drati-" He was cut off before telling the pokemon what to do, by a massive blue flame passing right in front of his face. He falls backwards, closing his eyes, the intense light from the flame hurting his eyes. the flame connect with the Zubat, nearly taking it down with one blow. Ranpu stands up,pointing at the nearly Knocked out pokemon. "Dratini, finish it off with another Dragon Rage!" He yelled. Dratini sweatdrops. Did he think Dratini was stupid, or somthing, or perhaps, he was trying to show off to anybody that might be in the mines. Either Way, Dratini figured listening to the trianer would be wise.

The Zubat dives down as Dratini is frozen in thought, biting him on the head. Dratini rolls around a bit, freeing himself from the pokemon's grip. Dratini then realeses another blue flame, KOing the Bat pokemon.

" Good job Dratini!" Ranpu yelled. Dratini rolls his eyes slightly, looking around for another zubat.

A few minutes later, a couple of scorched bats lay in Dratini's wake. He grew bored of this bat hunting, and was feeling a little tired, he sustained several bites to the head, and in Ranpu's hyperactivity, was stepped on by Ranpu who, attempting to jump away from one of the bats that spooked him, landed right on top of the small Dragon.

Joeofmars

OoC//This RP is getting intense!

IC//Boogie was laying in his bed,but he was far from asleep.His mind was racing about the days events.It was one of the wierdest days he had had in a long time.

I just met the most perfect girl ever.He thought in his head.But one of my friends has gotten extremely hurt.

He wasn't sure how he should feel right now.He tried clearing his mind to fall asleep.After 20 minutes he finally did.He started to dream(For lack of a better phrase.)

Bang.

A gush of blood.

"No!"Boogie screamed,"I swear I didn't do it.I didn't mean to."

"J-j-just go to your room."A lady in her early-thirties screamed.

Boogie was frozen in place,staring at what he had done.

"Go to your room!"

He ran to his room and slamed the door shut.He layed down on his bed and started crying.

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT!!"

Boogie was sitting on his bed,in the Pokemon Center Hotel room.He was panting,sweaty and out of breath.

It was just a dream...a nightmare.

missingnomaster

John came back to the room with a bottle of water.
"So, anything happen besides getting seriously injured?" He asked.

mariofan999

Max saw John.  "Hey!... I'm Max, a new trainer!"

missingnomaster

OOC// seriously, you cant just appear everywhere.

FearItself

Ooc// That "mine" comment was directed to Felldohs_Wrath, not you mariofan. xP

IC// Shaelyn gave a frustrated sigh, holding her head in her hands and trying to stop the room from spinning. She heard the kid enter, but didn't really pay any mind. Huddled in a corner, clenching her head, panting heavily, eyes wide with paranoia, of course she was hurt! This kid must be oblivious.

"She.. that nurse that was here.. She's from Team Galactic.." Shaelyn muttered, shivering at the sound of the name of the evil Team.

mariofan999

Ooc//Missingnomaster: I was already on my way tor Oreburgh, and Fear, well I'm here.

Ic//  Max looked confused, "What's Team Galactic?"

missingnomaster

Quote from: FearItself on October 06, 2007, 03:32:06 PM
Ooc// That "mine" comment was directed to Felldohs_Wrath, not you mariofan. xP

IC// Shaelyn gave a frustrated sigh, holding her head in her hands and trying to stop the room from spinning. She heard the kid enter, but didn't really pay any mind. Huddled in a corner, clenching her head, panting heavily, eyes wide with paranoia, of course she was hurt! This kid must be oblivious.

"She.. that nurse that was here.. She's from Team Galactic.." Shaelyn muttered, shivering at the sound of the name of the evil Team.
OOC// John said did anything happen BESIDES her getting seriously injured.

IC// "Team Galactic? She must being rather stealthy, because i highly doubt a Galactic member could be a certified nurse..... I wonder if any of the other "nurses" are mebers of evil organizations."

OOC// Mariofan: You were in the mines then you "saw John" who was in the hospital.

FearItself

Ooc// @mariofan: You're not in the hospital, or in the hospital room with Shaelyn, are you? Otherwise you can't hear what Shaelyn is saying, and she's talking to herself..