News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariofan999

Ooc// I just came out of Prof. Rowan's lab... and I'm lost..

missingnomaster

Quote from: mariofan999 on October 06, 2007, 12:48:54 PM

but you caught a starly.... how can you be in Rowan's lab?

Transient Link

Quote from: missignomaster on October 06, 2007, 12:51:58 PM
Quote from: mariofan999 on October 06, 2007, 12:48:54 PM

but you caught a starly.... how can you be in Rowan's lab?
ooc//he just "came out" as in he has been out of the lab for a little bit but not long and he is already lost

FearItself

Name: Team Galactic Commander Venus

Personality: Well, considering she's an elite member of Team Galactic, she is a conneiving, scheming individual. She frustrates people for fun, and specializes in mental torture and enduced anxiety. Venus may be new to the elite force of Commanders in Team Galactic, but that certainly doesn't mean she is to be underestimated.

Appearance: This is her, but she usually wears a female Team Galactic outfit.

Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon - Lopunny
Nickname - None
Gender - Female
Moveset - Mirror Coat, Jump Kick, Bounce, Dizzy Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Attract

Breed of Pokemon - Absol
Nickname - None
Gender - Male
Moveset - Mean Look, Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace, Toxic, Psycho Cut, Leer, Slash.

Breed of Pokemon - Leafeon
Nickname - None
Gender - Female
Moveset - Synthesis, Grasswhistle, Leaf Blade, Dig, Grass Knot, Swagger, Sunny Day, Solarbeam.

Favorite Pokemon Type: Dark

{{ She's a minor Team Galactic character I'll be using soon.}}

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 06, 2007, 12:52:49 PM
Name: Team Galactic Commander Venus

Personality: Well, considering she's an elite member of Team Galactic, she is a conneiving, scheming individual. She frustrates people for fun, and specializes in mental torture and enduced anxiety. Venus may be new to the elite force of Commanders in Team Galactic, but that certainly doesn't mean she is to be underestimated.

Appearance: She's the second one from the right, with the brown hair, but in a usual female Team Galactic outfit.

Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon - Lopunny
Nickname - None
Gender - Female
Moveset - Mirror Coat, Jump Kick, Bounce, Dizzy Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Attract

Breed of Pokemon - Absol
Nickname - None
Gender - Male
Moveset - Mean Look, Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace, Toxic, Psycho Cut, Leer, Slash.

Favorite Pokemon Type: Dark

{{ She's a minor Team Galactic character I'll be using soon.}}
ooc// oh this will be good i think im sensing confrontation other than just us vs team galactic in the future maybe we will get caught in a cross fire against another team  ;)

FearItself

Ooc// I thought you were the one to tell Joeofmars to not quote such big posts..

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 06, 2007, 12:56:28 PM
Ooc// I thought you were the one to tell Joeofmars to not quote such big posts..

ooc/that post didnt have a ridculously huge pic in it :P

mariofan999

Ooc//first, I didn't catch the starly and second... new member... I'm lost in the woods... hmm... that would... not be a good thing?

missingnomaster

ok.... well i cant help you, as John is in Oreborgh.

mariofan999

Ooc// dangit.. why aren't steroids an item in Pokemon.. oh wait they are!  Sneakily hidden as "Rare Candy"... but I don't got any..

FearItself

Ooc// Not a new member, a new character. xP I'm the creator of this roleplay.
The only advice I can give is: get to Oreburgh as soon as possible.

Transient Link

Quote from: mariofan999 on October 06, 2007, 01:02:10 PM
Ooc// dangit.. why aren't steroids an item in Pokemon.. oh wait they are!  Sneakily hidden as "Rare Candy"... but I don't got any..
ooc/ :|since there is no levels rare candies are useless.....

ooc//ok seriously i need to rp im not goin all the way back to oreburgh this is redunculous

yes i know i spelled ridiculous wrong i mean it as it sounds re-dunk-you-lous

mariofan999

Ooc//  well I meant new galactic member... and... GOOD IDEA!

Ic//
  Max continued his journey until and eventualy came across a shop.  He went in and bought a map.  "Oh this might be usefull... let's see... towns... ah Oreburgh is close by, they have a gym."  He said to himself as he continued through the forest to the town of Oreburgh.

NJNETSFAN15

Name: Ranpu Majjiku

Personality: Ranpu is....odd, to say the least. He is pretty hyper, yet calm, cool, and collected in other times. He plays with his pokemon as if he actually could beat it one on one, and isn't afraid to try a wacky decision made by somebody else, somewhat foolishly in most cases. In battle, his strategies are advanced, yet have a feel of extreme simplicity at the same time. His top priority when getting a new pokemon is making sure it likes him. This also brings out his pokemon's personalities in a way seen with few other pokemon. He rarely treats his pokemon any worse then he would a brother or a sister, and sometimes, acts like some of his pokemon. It may seem silly, but this allows him to develop an advanced communication system between them, allowing him to determine the pokemon's feelings without saying a word.

Appearance: Ranpu is about 6'2, thin. He has red hair, cut somewhat short, to keep it out of his eyes.  He normally wears a basic, loose shirt, his favorites being black, blue, and red. He wears standard blue jeans, or on hot days, silky basketball shorts.

History: Ranpu grew up in golden rod. He went to school like any other kid, and had a relatively calm life, in comparison to most. He was average intelligence wise, but was somewhat well known for his odd behavior, both positively, or negatively. He only recently got into pokemon training, getting his pokemon from his uncle, who was a rather accomplished trainer back in the day.

Starter Pokemon: Dratini
[[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa147.png/img]]
Breed Of Pokemon - Dratini
Nickname - None
Gender - Male
Moveset –
Thunder Wave
Dragon Rage
Supersonic
Dragon Dance

Favorite Pokemon Type: Dark/Dragon

Other: (If I left anything out, feel free to add it here)

Transient Link

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 06, 2007, 01:03:44 PM
Quote from: mariofan999 on October 06, 2007, 01:02:10 PM
ooc/ :|since there is no levels rare candies are useless.....

ooc//ok seriously i need to rp im not goin all the way back to oreburgh this is redunculous

yes i know i spelled ridiculous wrong i mean it as it sounds re-dunk-you-lous

ooc// oh i forgot has anyone seen avion lately its kinda like he dissapeared......