News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// I'm in the hospital in Oreburgh.

Ic// "Hello Shantae, nice to meet you." Martin said to Shantae. "I'm going to leave, so you and Boogie can talk. I'll be at the hotel." Martin left the hospital, and went to their room.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

"Darnit, there goes my ride." Shaelyn remarked. "No piggyback for me, I guess."

She chuckled one last time, then her eyes slightly closed out of exhaustion. Today had been a long day, too long. "Then again, they probably won't be letting me out of here for a while. Maybe you should just take my room key and go on without me." she said as she turned her head to Boogie.

missingnomaster

OOC// John will reach  Oreborgh on my next post. Now he is on the foot path below cycling road.

John didn't have a bike, so he had to take the path below.
I could always get a gible in that cave under the bike path, but i never liked gible....
while he was pondering what pokemon he would try and capture, he literally bumped into a pokemon that interested him. The pokemon had a different opinion however.

"Bron.....Zor!!!!!!" Bronzor started distorting the area around John in an extrasensory.

"Perfect! Zig, you can handle this one." John said as he got out of range.
"Shadow claw."

Zig tried a shadow claw but was hit by the extrasensory attack which knocked him back.

"Sorry about that Zig. Try it again."

Zig tried another shadow claw, this time bronzor didn't have time for an attack. It hit hard, but bronzors have pretty good defences. Bronzor became enveloped in a steel ball and charged at zig. Gyro ball.

"Thunderbolt would be the only thing that might get through."

Zig fired electricity at bronzor, and bronzor made an angry sound, but executed its gyro ball and hit Zig hard.

"That thing is good. Now another thunderbolt."

This time bronzor wasn't protected so well. The thunderbolt hit, and bronzor went down. John tossed the pokeball and it enclosed bronzor. Shortly after, it signaled a successful capture.

"Good job Zig. Now i should be ready for Oreborgh."

Zig responded happily. John made his way to Oreborgh, feeling more confident.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Oh alright Fear, and congrats on the Bronzor MM

FearItself

Ooc// A reminder: Whenever you catch a new Pokemon, update its info into the profile you posted. See my profile on the first page as an example.

This is just a general announcement, thanks for reminding me PB. :3

missingnomaster

OOC// Ty Phoenix. Yep, just did that Fear. Im gonna have to be a little more active on this.. or ill get left behind again.

Joeofmars

"Are you sure?"Boogie said,"Don't,you think someone should stay?"

He looked over at Shantae,she looked worried.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//Pheonix, you should know where I am...

FearItself

"It doesn't matter to me." Shaelyn said to Boogie, looking from him to Shantae, then back to Boogie again. "You probably have better things to do anyways." she added, turning on her side, slowly, to look out the window beside her, the hospital room much resembling the three's room in the Pokemon Center in this aspect. "I'll be fine by myself, you don't have to worry about me." she finished with a slight bit of defiance.

Joeofmars

"Oh-ok."Boogie didn't want to leave her,but he knew she wouldn't want him to worry.He left the hospital,not as hyper as usual.When he got back to the room he stood outside the door,looking at the knob.Shantae stared at him.She put her hand on his shoulder.

"She'll be ok."She said reassuringly."Trust me."

"I know."Boogie said,though he wasn't really sure he meant it.

They stared at each other for awhile before going into their rooms.It was almost like a scene from a romance movie,where afterwards they'd make out.But they didn't they simply went into their rooms and said good-bye.BBoogie closed the door behind him and thought about the days activities.

FearItself

Ooc// Muahaha... And this little plot twist has only just begun..

Ic// Shaelyn turned back onto her spine, though that too was bruised. It hurt less than laying on a single shoulder with her whole weight, so she decided on laying on her back. She sighed deeply this time, not minding the pain much anymore. With IV and pain-killers going through her system, she didn't really feel like herself, hopefully that would cease.

Ooc// I'm making my new character, which bypasses the new-trainer rule because she has a special role in this roleplay. -laughs evilly again-

missingnomaster

John finally made it to Oreborgh.  It looked normal enough, except for the charred remains of the gym.
I wonder where everyone else is...
John headed for the pokemon center. As he got his pokemon healed he asked Nurse Joy,
"You havent see a girl named Shaelyn around have you? She may have been with some other people as well."

"As a matter of fact I have. She is in the hospital right now though..."

"Hospital?"What kind of mess did she get herself into..."Well thanks for that info." John left the center and headed for the hospital. He asked to see Shaelyn, and when he entered the room he found there were other visitors as well.

"Looks like you got into some trouble... Your injuries aren't too bad are they?"

OOC// woah.. i posted this one second after Fear posted O_o

FearItself

"I hope not." Shaelyn remarked, looking to the familiar young man that had entered her room. This whole thing was a joke to her, everything was. She never took anything seriously, well, except for obvious things she would. "I'm fine.. Or, atleast, I should be fine, in a little while."

missingnomaster

"That's good to know. It turns out I went to Eterna for nothing, now that The gym leader here is accepting battles I'll have to battle here first. I did manage to catch a bronzor on my way here though."

Transient Link

ooc// im in eterna snoozing lol :D

ic// mike woke once again and decided to go for a walk.

as mike left the pokemon center he decided he would take in some more of the sites

"meh this is such a drag what is taking shaelyn and them so long"

he felt a chill up his spine

"what the.."

he shook it off

"wind sigh oh when will they get here im soooooooo bored"

he thought as he skidded slowly down the winding path through eterna