News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Uh-oh," said Lux, after reading the sign. "We'd better find the leader fast. I hear his name's Josh Boldur. C'mon."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 05, 2007, 05:34:24 PM
"Uh-oh," said Lux, after reading the sign. "We'd better find the leader fast. I hear his name's Josh Boldur. C'mon."

OOC/// I told Fear he was Roark the IV :D

IC/// "You are right." Starts running

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//Why so many generations ahead?

IC// Lux followed Pheonix. They had to hurry.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 05, 2007, 05:38:52 PM
OOC//Why so many generations ahead?

IC// Lux followed Pheonix. They had to hurry.

OOC/// Wait Jr. then 3rd, then 4th, not to many ahead considering what Fear said.

IC/// I started to sprint, when I saw where he was.

Triforce_Luigi

"Where is he? We have to find him!" Lux was searching everywhere, the Pokemon Center, the Mart, the mines. He was nowhere to be found...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 05, 2007, 05:44:35 PM
"Where is he? We have to find him!" Lux was searching everywhere, the Pokemon Center, the Mart, the mines. He was nowhere to be found...

"Follow Me!" I yelled to him, because I saw him. I pointed over towards the right.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux ran to the place he was pointing.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 05, 2007, 05:46:58 PM
Lux ran to the place he was pointing.

"It only appears to be one person waiting in line." I had told him, we encountered a down hill part and spread out my strides to make me go faster before anyone could get there bfore us.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux was there shortly after Pheonix. They waited behind the person already in line.
OOC//Who's in line?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 05, 2007, 05:53:20 PM
Lux was there shortly after Pheonix. They waited behind the person already in line.
OOC//Who's in line?

OOC/// SOme random trainer

IC/// "Do you want to go first?" I had asked him.

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 05, 2007, 06:16:15 PM
"Ummm... Sure... I think..."

"It doesn't matter, I don't care." I said nicely.

Triforce_Luigi

"Um... Okay."
Lux stepped up to face Roark... the IV

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 05, 2007, 06:19:42 PM
"Um... Okay."
Lux stepped up to face Roark... the IV

IC/// "Alright good luck." I said to him after the trainer in front of him lost.

OOC/// He can be the name you came up with I was joking with fear before about that ;) :D

FearItself

With several ribs broken and much internal and external bruising around her waist and in many places on her back, Shaelyn would be unconscious for a while. But, a part deep inside her was proud that she had caught such a powerful Pokemon, one she never really got to see. All she knew was that its body was made of rock, and she only knew one Pokemon that long: the powerful rock snake Pokemon, Onix.

First, her sense of smell started to come back. It was always smell that came back first after passing out. But, her whole consciousness wouldn't be back for a while. Then, her sense of touch started to return, and she felt the bumpiness of what seemed like a vehicle or something carrying her. Hearing and seeing would follow soon after.