News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 04, 2007, 06:58:59 PM
"i am fine. But can't shake the feeling something bad is going to happen.

"Oh alright, with Buizel?"

Triforce_Luigi

Not sure. TEAM magma is based in this city. I think they have something to do with this.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 04, 2007, 07:03:45 PM
Not sure. TEAM magma is based in this city. I think they have something to do with this.

"Well my pokemon have the advatage so no need to worry, untill we get to Aqau. Should we head off towards Orebugh?"

Triforce_Luigi

Avion-Finch

Ooc// if its ok, the Eterna gym leader is now called Ivy :P

Ic//
"Ok Sapphire, its your turn!" yelled Avion as he threw Sapphire's pokeball
"take him, Roselia!" said Ivy as she threw Roselia's pokeball

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

PHOENIXBLAST

Triforce_Luigi

Ok. SO to Oreburgh we go. Lux led the way out of Jubilife. He hoped to catch a new Pokemon on the way.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 04, 2007, 07:17:23 PM
Ok. SO to Oreburgh we go. Lux led the way out of Jubilife. He hoped to catch a new Pokemon on the way.

"Alright, I hope you fins a new pokemon too!" Follows Lux

OOC/// I have to go for tonight, but I will be back tommorow, so post the next poost and I will reply to it as soon as I get on!

Triforce_Luigi

On the way, Lux was wary for Pokemon. Suddenly, there was a rustle in the grass. A Meowth appeared. Lux took out Noctowl from its ball and prepared to catch it.

Transient Link

ooc// ok ive got alot to make uo for @guy with zanguesse  didnt we say the gym leader was with his father on that island? also even if we changed there names i think it still needs to be that cause.... half the people dont have there 1st badge so you cant just randomly make the leader appear...at least i dont think so fear? also were you saying u like salor moon back at my eairlier comment :) no worries i liked the show to just wasnt as good as dbz.

ok also im not changeing giovonnis name ill just say he is giovoni the 4th or something like mikes parents name there first born male giovonni and the first born must name his first bprn male giovonni k?

ic// mike watched as shaelyn kissed the man on the nose and he (did the thing when brock gets dumped) with his legs in the air

"darn turn OFF i dont want to see this omg"
he was turning beet red messing with his poketech people began to stare until he finally got it shut off

"whew that was close"
he sighed and sat back down for a nap......

FearItself

Ooc// No, I never took a liking to that female-stereotypical show, Marluxia.
We're saying that there is a replacement gym leader there in Oreburgh, not the actual gym leader.

IC// Shaelyn sighed, looking over to Boogie. She really didn't know how to answer to him. It wasn't him she was mad at, but she didn't really feel like talking about it nonetheless. She turned around, sliding the cardkey into the door handle's slot and then pulling it out, now opening the door.

"It's nothing.." she said as she turned to look at Boogie, then walking into the room and placing her bag down on one of the beds. Of course, she still kept her Pokeballs on her backpack. "I made a mistake, that's all." Shaelyn added.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 05, 2007, 05:43:25 AM
Ooc// No, I never took a liking to that female-stereotypical show, Marluxia.
We're saying that there is a replacement gym leader there in Oreburgh, not the actual gym leader.

IC// Shaelyn sighed, looking over to Boogie. She really didn't know how to answer to him. It wasn't him she was mad at, but she didn't really feel like talking about it nonetheless. She turned around, sliding the cardkey into the door handle's slot and then pulling it out, now opening the door.

"It's nothing.." she said as she turned to look at Boogie, then walking into the room and placing her bag down on one of the beds. Of course, she still kept her Pokeballs on her backpack. "I made a mistake, that's all." Shaelyn added.
ooc// no the sailor moon question went to the zangosse guy you know?

there any chance you play runescape i doubt it but...
lol nice movie on your profile i love avatar i got to put my kh one up dunno when ill get to it though :-\

FearItself

Ooc// Nah, I've never taken a liking to that stuff either.
I used to do AdventureQuest, though.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 05, 2007, 05:46:45 AM
Ooc// Nah, I've never taken a liking to that stuff either.
I used to do AdventureQuest, though.
ooc//ewww i used to do it too but omg the stench from the badness lol :D you should try runescape uber fun when bored

Transient Link

ooc// fear i owe you big that play list on your profile i went to the site it was from and i found a song i needed for my movie from final fantasy X ive been looking all over for it thanks a bunch :) ;D