<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Still no Luigi...WHERE ARE YOU? I need you :P

Joeofmars

OoC//Fear,I think since your the only girl,all the other characters in the RP are gonna try to be attracted to your character(3 people already wanted 'bonding time' with your characters XD)

IC//

Boogie stared over at Shaelyn and Martin.

Where they flirting?

Without asking,he kept walking.They finally came out of the cave and Boogie had to adjust his eyes to the new brightness as they walked into Oreburgh.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 03, 2007, 05:20:00 PM
OoC//Fear,I think since your the only girl,all the other characters in the RP are gonna try to be attracted to your character(3 people already wanted 'bonding time' with your characters XD)

IC//

Where they flirting?

Without asking,he kept walking.They finally came out of the cave and Boogie had to adjust his eyes to the new brightness as they walked into Oreburgh.

OOC/// LOL, well I kind of like Fear out of the game too, so that is why...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 03, 2007, 05:23:25 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on October 03, 2007, 05:20:00 PM

IC//

Where they flirting?

OOC/// LOL, well I kind of like Fear out of the game too, so that is why...

OOC/// I post that then no one posts...awkward!

FearItself

Ooc// Lol @ Phoenix. xD I already know about that.

I know, Joeofmars, that's why this roleplay is so much fun. :P

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 04, 2007, 02:56:48 AM

OOC/// I know that I was just saying that because of what JOEOFMARS said, anyway now that ESPER is gone, you taking me? :)

Where has Luigi been??? WHen you come back Luigi post a few things I can reply too!

Joeofmars

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 04, 2007, 03:26:42 AM
Quote from: FearItself on October 04, 2007, 02:56:48 AM

OOC/// I know that I was just saying that because of what JOEOFMARS said, anyway now that ESPER is gone, you taking me? :)

Where has Luigi been??? WHen you come back Luigi post a few things I can reply too!

Uuuuoooh...online dating.I'ma stay out of that...

Fell

!!! She did NOT just say that.....Did she?!  Martin felt alittle more nervous than before.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/Sorry. I've been busy lately. Ic/Lux heard about the Team attacks and wondered when he and Pheonix would be attacked.

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 03, 2007, 03:26:16 PM
Avion stood looking at Mike.

"Well, I better get goin, maybe we can try the gym again, lets go Terra" said Avion as he finished the work he started on the pc
"Yeah, it was nice meeting you guys" said Terra as she followed Avion out the door

ic/ "good luck with that shes one tough gym leader"

"oh and dont be surprissed if she seems in a state of shock"

he waved

"meet me in the square later i want you to see this sweet statue of a legendary pokemon!"

oc// fear check ur inbox ive sent you a"can i do a plot change" pm

FearItself

Ooc// I still talk to Esper, Phoenix. :P
No Joeofmars, it's not online dating, it's just joking around. xD Well on my part, it is.

IC// Shaelyn cleared her throat, noticing the awkwardness of the situation she just created between the two of them. Her eyes diverted themselves from him, the very comment she gave consuming her thoughts and making her think more in-depth about what she had just said. Nice one, Shay. she cursed herself mentally, giving a slight sigh physically. But, wanting to keep her cool and collected attitude, she just went along in the direction her accidental comment took her. It couldn't hurt, right? Shaelyn looked over to see Martin's expression, grinning slightly at the fact that he had taken that compliment the way she wanted him to. "You know, getting even more nervous isn't helping you much." she remarked, grinning in his direction. This would be the perfect opportunity to make his face turn beet red.

Transient Link

ic// mike walked up to the pokemon center desk

nurse joy: yes? can i help you

mike handed her charizards pokeball

"yes can you heal my friend up for me?"

nurse joy: why certainly

she put charizard into the restorer

*duh nuh nuh nuh nuh*

*ding*

nurse joy: here you go

"thank you very much"

mike walked over to a near bench and relaxed

"ahh everything is going perfectly team rocket nowhere in site avion in hand ha my brother loses again"

Fell

Ooc//  :-[ UuUuUuUuUu..........

Ic// "Wha? Oh....Yeah......Thanks........" Martin said as they walked out of the cave and into the sunlight. Oreburgh, right infront of them.

Ooc// I can do that right? Say that we walked out of the cave?

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 04, 2007, 02:40:54 PM
Ooc//  :-[ UuUuUuUuUu..........

Ic// "Wha? Oh....Yeah......Thanks........" Martin said as they walked out of the cave and into the sunlight. Oreburgh, right infront of them.

Ooc// I can do that right? Say that we walked out of the cave?
occ// do you have school tomarrow?

FearItself

Ooc// @Felldoh: Yep, that's fine.
And, lol, chill Felldoh, it's not real life. We're not roleplaying ourselves here, just our characters. I am completely unaffected by how my character seems to take a liking to your character.

@Marluxia: I don't. ^___^

Ic// As the light consumed them and the city of Oreburgh came into view, Shaelyn felt that this was just about the perfect time to make Martin's face as red as his Zangoose's paws. Just as they stepped out of the cave, she reached for Martin's hand, attempting to pull him back towards her.

"Martin, why are you so nervous?" she asked, walking up to Martin so that she was facing his front. "You know, I'm just joking, right?" Shaelyn asked again, keeping her hand around his to make sure he wouldn't try to slip away. This was only the beginning.