News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: missignomaster on October 03, 2007, 02:20:33 PM
OOC/// i had to make a few edits to my last post...

IC// John entered the pokemon center and saw two familiar faces. Avion and Mike.

"Didn't expect to see you two here. What's going on?"
ic//

" you know this guy avion?"

as he saw the odd trainer approaching

Fell

Martin stood in front of the cave with the others. "Hmm...I can see a small light on the other side. It doesn't seem really long. Do you wanna go ahead now?" Martin inquired.

Spongebob does not approve

missingnomaster

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 03, 2007, 02:32:55 PM

IC// John entered the pokemon center and saw two familiar faces. Avion and Mike.

ic//

"What do you mean? I battled your scyther with my zigzagoon before. remember?"

FearItself

Ooc// Marluxia, I'm going to say this bluntly and clearly: you're really just a neusaince.
Poor grammar, lack of punctuation, lack of sentence structure.. Those are all of my pet peeves, and those are the least of the annoyances you make for me.

What does Orre have to do with any of this? What you say is common sense, so what? What bugs me is that you seem to make up rules when I'm not here to stop you, in fact, you didn't even follow my rules to start with. Re-read them again, and I suggest you don't post in IC until you understand all of them.

Transient Link

Quote from: missignomaster on October 03, 2007, 02:34:38 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 03, 2007, 02:32:55 PM

ic//

"What do you mean? I battled your scyther with my zigzagoon before. remember?"
" uh............"

he thought back....

"um...."

"oh yah the guy with the thunderbolt zig yes! that was a good fight i want a rematch sometime"

FearItself

"Hmm..." Shaelyn muttered, trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel that Martin had pointed out. Making sure she knew he was correct, she gave a false nervous nod, putting on yet another act to toy with the boys. Now that she thought about it, this was the perfect act to get one boy shaking and the other boy jealous, and she knew just what to do to make that happen. "Okay fine, I'll go in." she finally said, making the first step into the cold, wet cave and letting her eyes adjust to the lack of lighting.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 24, 2007, 11:36:23 AM
General Rules

-Please use punctiation, spelling, and grammar to the best of your ability. Type in complete sentences, use capitals for proper nouns and whatnot, and use quotes around speech (no asterisks ** around actions, either.).
-You know very well that you can't have more than six Pokemon in your party, even with one out of its Pokeball. You can, though, have other Pokemon in your PC, not with you. You can interchange them during the roleplay if you wish.
-Be reasonable when finding Pokemon in the wild, on routes, in forests, etc. Obviously, you wouldn't find Golem on the route south of Snowpoint, would you (Though for some reason, you can find Machoke there...).
-Pokemon from all regions are acceptable. No made-up Pokemon.
-Fight battles between trainers and battles between wild Pokemon fairly. Don't do the whole fight in one post and not even give the other person you are roleplaying against a chance to fight back. Take turns with attacks, or something similar.
-No, we will not be keeping track of levels here. That's too tedious. If you're wondering on when your Pokemon evolves after a couple battles, use your better judgement. I'm trusting you to know better.

Character Profiles

For now, everyone here is a beginning trainer, just starting from Professor Rowan's laboraty and making your way towards your first Pokemon-filled traveling route.

Here is the profile you must fill out for your character. As of now, evil Team members will be roleplayed when they're needed, but right now, our trainers are pretty much just starting on their Pokemon journey, getting used to battling, maybe fighting in a few gyms, etc.

Name: ( Your character's name. Only a first name is needed, but you can add a last name too. )

Personality: (Your character's personality. )

Appearance: ( A sprite, anime picture, or typed description of your character is acceptable. )

History: ( A brief summary of your character's past. This is optional. )

Starter Pokemon: (Yes, you're starting out as a new trainer. You can pick any unevolved or single-evolution Pokemon as your starter. Please provide a sprite from pe2k.com to support.)
[[ pe2k.com sprite here, you can delete this and put the sprite in this spot ]]
Breed Of Pokemon - (What Pokemon is it?)
Nickname - (If any)
Gender - (Male/ Female/ None)
Moveset - (Check serebii.net for possible movesets for your starter Pokemon. Please be reasonable, because your Pokemon will only be at level 5 when you receive it from Professor Rowan. I know four moves seems dull and limiting, so I'll let you have eight moves max.)

Favorite Pokemon Type: (This may help you decide what Team you may eventually join)

Other: (If I left anything out, feel free to add it here)

Characters

Shaelyn (FearItself)
Boogie (Joeofmars)
John (Missingnomaster)
Chris (Masterherocard)
Dan (Kooper)
Avion (Avion-Finch)
Martin (Felldohs_wrath)
Strafer (Metaflare)
Duo (GrayFox)
Fen (Fenris_Wolf)
Lux (Triforce_Luigi)
Phoenix (Phoenixblast)
Marluxia (Link coming soon)

ooc//well hrm.. ok the only one i broke was punctuation and i am trying i just forget sometimes. i dont see anything about changeing plot but i still dont "that" much also if you forogt avion was taking terra to orre as i recall because of her suicune?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 03, 2007, 02:38:32 PM
Quote from: FearItself on September 24, 2007, 11:36:23 AM
General Rules

-Please use punctiation, spelling, and grammar to the best of your ability. Type in complete sentences, use capitals for proper nouns and whatnot, and use quotes around speech (no asterisks ** around actions, either.).
-You know very well that you can't have more than six Pokemon in your party, even with one out of its Pokeball. You can, though, have other Pokemon in your PC, not with you. You can interchange them during the roleplay if you wish.
-Be reasonable when finding Pokemon in the wild, on routes, in forests, etc. Obviously, you wouldn't find Golem on the route south of Snowpoint, would you (Though for some reason, you can find Machoke there...).
-Pokemon from all regions are acceptable. No made-up Pokemon.
-Fight battles between trainers and battles between wild Pokemon fairly. Don't do the whole fight in one post and not even give the other person you are roleplaying against a chance to fight back. Take turns with attacks, or something similar.
-No, we will not be keeping track of levels here. That's too tedious. If you're wondering on when your Pokemon evolves after a couple battles, use your better judgement. I'm trusting you to know better.

Character Profiles

For now, everyone here is a beginning trainer, just starting from Professor Rowan's laboraty and making your way towards your first Pokemon-filled traveling route.

Here is the profile you must fill out for your character. As of now, evil Team members will be roleplayed when they're needed, but right now, our trainers are pretty much just starting on their Pokemon journey, getting used to battling, maybe fighting in a few gyms, etc.

Name: ( Your character's name. Only a first name is needed, but you can add a last name too. )

Personality: (Your character's personality. )

Appearance: ( A sprite, anime picture, or typed description of your character is acceptable. )

History: ( A brief summary of your character's past. This is optional. )

Starter Pokemon: (Yes, you're starting out as a new trainer. You can pick any unevolved or single-evolution Pokemon as your starter. Please provide a sprite from pe2k.com to support.)
[[ pe2k.com sprite here, you can delete this and put the sprite in this spot ]]
Breed Of Pokemon - (What Pokemon is it?)
Nickname - (If any)
Gender - (Male/ Female/ None)
Moveset - (Check serebii.net for possible movesets for your starter Pokemon. Please be reasonable, because your Pokemon will only be at level 5 when you receive it from Professor Rowan. I know four moves seems dull and limiting, so I'll let you have eight moves max.)

Favorite Pokemon Type: (This may help you decide what Team you may eventually join)

Other: (If I left anything out, feel free to add it here)

Characters

Shaelyn (FearItself)
Boogie (Joeofmars)
John (Missingnomaster)
Chris (Masterherocard)
Dan (Kooper)
Avion (Avion-Finch)
Martin (Felldohs_wrath)
Strafer (Metaflare)
Duo (GrayFox)
Fen (Fenris_Wolf)
Lux (Triforce_Luigi)
Phoenix (Phoenixblast)
Marluxia (Link coming soon)

ooc//well hrm.. ok the only one i broke was punctuation and i am trying i just forget sometimes. i dont see anything about changeing plot but i still dont "that" much also if you forogt avion was taking terra to orre as i recall because of her suicune?
OOC/// What are not using quotes, or bolding, or underlining, ect??? Also the Terra thing shouldn't even be because that is a legendary pokemon which wouldn't happen till later on in the game, or it shouldn't even happen.

FearItself

Ooc// As I recall, he was taking her to Snowpoint.

You need to pay attention to rules number one and five, and possibly the last rule too. You also failed to see the paranthetical text next to the "Starter Pokemon" section in the profile format.

Fell

Ooc// This is what I hate.....One person. ONE PERSON that messes up something, and it gets really bad. I'm starting to get really annoyed here. :|

Ic// Martin stepped in next. Feeling a little nervous. it was his first time in a cave. But he knew what he saw was the exit, and he was determined to get to the other side.

Transient Link

lets ask him then he is taking her to orre!

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 03, 2007, 02:41:45 PM
Ooc// This is what I hate.....One person. ONE PERSON that messes up something, and it gets really bad. I'm starting to get really annoyed here. :|

Ic// Martin stepped in next. Feeling a little nervous. it was his first time in a cave. But he knew what he saw was the exit, and he was determined to get to the other side.
occ/ sighs listen im trying to compromise here fear is just giveing me a hard time and your not exactly helping :( im trying to fix things here but once again no one wants to give me the time of day and im god darn tired of it okay?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :(

FearItself

Ooc// I know exactly how you feel, Felldoh. It's always one person..

IC// Feeling as though now was the time to inact her rather teasing plan, Shaelyn put on the same somewhat-nervous face that she had before they entered the cave, and lifted her hand out of her pocket. Making up the scheme as her body moved, she reached out her hand and started running her fingers up his back in a spider-like tickle. Remembering that he usually gets startled easily, this would be some good entertainment.

Fell

Ooc// Sorry......I'm just getting really annoyed, and I want this madness to stop. (Not a 300 reference BTW)

Ic// Feeling the ticklesh movement across his back, he suddenly turned around. ! He saw nothing. Looking at Shaelyn, he asked "Was there something on my back?" He said nervously.

Avion-Finch

Ooc// Avion is taking Terra to Snowpoint to get her on a boat to Orre, Terra wants to get to Orre because of all the crime thats popping up in Sinnoh, she's worried her pokemon will be stolen, which would be terrible because she also has a suicune she got while she was in the Orre region.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)