Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

Avion looked over to see Mike
"oh, yeah, I remember you....Mike was it?" said Avion
"You know this guy Avion?" asked Terra
"Yeah, he was with Shaelyn and them last time I saw him.....what happened to them anyway?" asked Avion

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 03, 2007, 02:11:50 PM
OOC/// How is it possible toalready have a Charizard... :|???
occ// sigh im from kanto ive been training for 3 years i only have 4 pokemon (its in my profile)

scyther:my first
alakazam:my second(caught as an abra)
charzard:my 3rd (caught as charmander)
haunter: my 4th(caught as gastly)

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 03, 2007, 02:14:45 PM
"Yeah, he was with Shaelyn and them last time I saw him.....what happened to them anyway?" asked Avion
ic// sighs

"cmon dude it hasnt been "that" long since we last met"

"anyways uh... you hear about the new rule in the orre region?"

occ/ and before you say anything about this post fear know that this is how it is in the game AND the tv show so im only playing by the rules.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 03, 2007, 02:14:50 PM
occ// sigh im from kanto ive been training for 3 years i only have 4 pokemon (its in my profile)

OOC/// We were ummm supposed to start as a NEW trainer...

Avion-Finch

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 03, 2007, 02:16:18 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 03, 2007, 02:14:45 PM
ic// sighs

"cmon dude it hasnt been "that" long since we last met"

"anyways uh... you hear about the new rule in the orre region?"

occ/ and before you say anything about this post fear know that this is how it is in the game AND the tv show so im only playing by the rules.
"What rule?" asked Avion curiously

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

missingnomaster

OOC/// i had to make a few edits to my last post...

IC// John entered the pokemon center and saw two familiar faces. Avion and Mike.

"Didn't expect to see you two here. What's going on?"

FearItself

Ooc// What? This new Orre thing is unfamiliar to me.
Marluxia, I never really accepted your profile, you know. Phoenix is right, you were supposed to start off as a beginning trainer so everyone was on the same level.

@Felldoh: I think it's mid-day, around noon-ish now.

IC// Shaelyn made sure to lift her feet carefully as she walked through the tall grass, knowing very well that one wrong step could stir a wild Pokemon into attacking. She wasn't even sure what Pokemon could be found here in this eastern route, but one thing was for sure, she'd love to see what Pokemon were in the cave in front of them. As she approached the entrance to the now seemingly-larger cave, Shaelyn slighlty cringed. Knowing how the cave was most likely dark inside, and knowing that the three of them could be potential targets of the evil teams, it sort of creeped her out to go inside a place like this.

"It sure seems dark in there..." she muttered, then feeling a slight and chilling draft come from within the cave. "And cold, too.."

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 03, 2007, 02:17:44 PM

ooc //fear cleared me ok! leave it at that

ic// "yah you cant enter the orre region anymore without the elite fours permission"

sighs

" you could before but sinnoh has become currupted like kanto johto and that other place...what was it.... hrm whatever point is the orre region is also a place of peace full of embassys from all regions. if a corresponding regions gang infects the island that region will be blamed and it may cause a war its kinda sad really someone needs to deal with them all."

OOC/// We were ummm supposed to start as a NEW trainer...

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 03, 2007, 02:17:44 PM

ic// "yah you cant enter the orre region anymore without the elite fours permission"

sighs

" you could before but sinnoh has become currupted like kanto johto and that other place...what was it.... hrm whatever point is the orre region is also a place of peace full of embassys from all regions. if a corresponding regions gang infects the island that region will be blamed and it may cause a war its kinda sad really someone needs to deal with them all."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 03, 2007, 02:22:02 PM
Marluxia, I never really accepted your profile, you know. Phoenix is right, you were supposed to start off as a beginning trainer so everyone was on the same level.

OOC/// Yeah I was right, anyway what fair would it be for me to challenge him and get whipped out by his Charizard, or Syther? That also means he can whipe out pretty much every gym leader he encounters too. Also Fear what happened to you, you wer eat the pokecenter then left? Are you comming back?

Transient Link

@Felldoh: I think it's mid-day, around noon-ish now.

IC// Shaelyn made sure to lift her feet carefully as she walked through the tall grass, knowing very well that one wrong step could stir a wild Pokemon into attacking. She wasn't even sure what Pokemon could be found here in this eastern route, but one thing was for sure, she'd love to see what Pokemon were in the cave in front of them. As she approached the entrance to the now seemingly-larger cave, Shaelyn slighlty cringed. Knowing how the cave was most likely dark inside, and knowing that the three of them could be potential targets of the evil teams, it sort of creeped her out to go inside a place like this.

"It sure seems dark in there..." she muttered, then feeling a slight and chilling draft come from within the cave. "And cold, too.."
occ/ well thanks for attacking me over and over again your not respecting my rights and personlly im surprised im not yelling down your throat i used to have quite the temper on the old forums... eh doesnt matter now just please try to respect me more and if you have complants please pm them to me rather than letting the whole world see ;)

FearItself

Ooc// Marluxia, we never talked at all about this Orre thing. That is a complete and utter lie. I never approved of any new plot twist and have never heard of this up until you just posted it. I said NO major plot twists without asking me first. STOP making more plot twists, this roleplay is still trying to get up and running, and I don't want the plot to be so overwhelmed that no one even knows where other characters are or what they're doing, like it's starting to become already.

@Phoenix: No, we're not going back. Martin, Boogie, and Shaelyn went to the Mart instead and got healing Potions and whatnot because they were getting impatient at the Pokemon Center.

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 03, 2007, 02:24:40 PM

OOC/// Yeah I was right, anyway what fair would it be for me to challenge him and get whipped out by his Charizard, or Syther? That also means he can whipe out pretty much every gym leader he encounters too. Also Fear what happened to you, you wer eat the pokecenter then left? Are you comming back?
occ/ ahem can you read? i ad that awsome battle with whoever owned that zig pokemon when fighting trainers like you its alot more fun when im just fighting a gym leader(especially a low level one) and i have a fire type goin against a grass type i think i can get away with a fast ko hmk? :P

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 03, 2007, 02:25:45 PM
Ooc// Marluxia, we never talked at all about this Orre thing. That is a complete and utter lie. I never approved of any new plot twist and have never heard of this up until you just posted it. I said NO major plot twists without asking me first. STOP making more plot twists, this roleplay is still trying to get up and running, and I don't want the plot to be so overwhelmed that no one even knows where other characters are or what they're doing, like it's starting to become already.

@Phoenix: No, we're not going back. Martin, Boogie, and Shaelyn went to the Mart instead and got healing Potions and whatnot because they were getting impatient at the Pokemon Center.
OOC/// Awwww man, I wanted our characters to spend more time together

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 03, 2007, 02:25:45 PM

occ// thats it ive cracked im going to prove you wrong SO HARD YOULL FALL ON YOUR arse!!!!!!!

first and foremost thats ALWAYS been the rule lets see

1 in kanto you couldnt get into mewtwos cave without the ELITE FOURS PERMISSION
2 in johto you couldnt get into the kanto region without the ELITE FOURS PERMISSION
3 in that other place you couldnt get to the battle tower without the ELITE FOURS PERMISSION
4 in sinnoh you cant get to the orre region without the ELITE FOURS PERMISSION

see! its how it works i added to political part becuase if u think about it it could very well be possible and im just giveing the elite four an exuse to lock it up im tired of you always harrassing me i clearly know WAY more about pokemon that you EVER will. also if u call me filling in the blanks and "plot twist" than thats just a load of bull