News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

"Good job Avion, your definately tough..." said Terra
"Thanks Terra, I really need to heal my pokemon....Its a good thing I stocked up on potions." said Avion
"Avion, we should rest for a bit, you havent slept since......well since you got to this region....I'll wake you if anything happens." said Terra, she worries for Avion, it makes sense since they have a lovers bond for eachoter.
"Thats a good idea Terra, lets find somewhere." said Avion with a slight yawn.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

missingnomaster

OOC// what happened? Shaelyn and Mike were gonna go to Floroama, and John was gonna meet them there, and then suddenly they get reset back to Jubilife? Oh well. Apparently there is a shady character about to show up, and i was planning on roleplaying him anyway.

IC// "That's enough of a break." John said. He was about to head for Floroama again, but a shady character sought him out.

"Hey you. You look like a new trainer. How would you like to have the power to crush your opponents? Join Team Rocket."

As his advertisement suggested, he had on a maroon uniform with Team Rocket's trade mark red "R" on the shirt.

"I've heard about what you guys do. I would never join your group." John defiantly responded.

"Well with an attitude like that you wouldn't be of any use to us anyway. No matter, I'll just take your pokemon."

"Oh? Floon, you should be some-what better now. Come out and discourage this guy with will-o-wisp."

Floon appeared from its pokeball and shot shadowy looking fire at the Rocket. Not expecting himself being the target, he was hit. He ran off yelling in pain.

"Good job, Floon. Now we can make the rest of the way to Floroama."

OOC// My comp is really lagging... I may not be able to respond quickly

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 01, 2007, 02:36:49 PM
Shaelyn turned around briefly, checking to make sure the situation was as it was when she turned away from it, and then turned back to Boogie, grinning slightly at how her one friendly hug had made his thoughts jumbled for that one enjoyable moment. "A couple of kids found an injured Pokemon nearby, just like you did Boogie. Since it's happened more than once, I don't think it's just coincidence."

"No.This can't be a coincidencee."Boogie looked down at the floor,he couldn't imagine people hurting Pokemon.It hurt thinking about it.He zoned out not noticing anything else.

No.

No.I didn't.

I swear I didn't!

I couldn't do it!

Boogie zoned back in,not realizing he was crying.He tried whiping his eyes before anyone noticed.

Fell

"I'm gonna go to the mart and buy a potion. I don't feel like waiting here. I'll see you at the east exit?"

Ooc// Is oreburgh in the east?

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 01, 2007, 03:23:38 PM
"I'm gonna go to the mart and buy a potion. I don't feel like waiting here. I'll see you at the east exit?"

Ooc// Is oreburgh in the east?

OoC//Yes...I'm pretty sure it is.

IC//"Yeah...that's a good idea."Boogie said,"I'm gonna go to.I need to stock up on items.

FearItself

"Okay, I'll come with you guys." Shaelyn said, sort of bewildered after seeing something she never thought she would see on a guy's face, noticing that on Boogie's face. She sort of gave him a worried look as she put a hand on his shoulder. It wasn't a confirmed assumption, but with that sort of upset look on his face, she just had to ask. "Boogie.. Are you okay? You look kind of sad."

Fell

Ic// "Alright. See ya' Shaelyn." Martin walked out of the pokecenter, and headed towrds the mart.

On his way, a shady character started following him. He had a cap pulled over his head, and wore a dark blue jacket witha small red R on the side.

To make sure he wasn't being followed, he quickened his pace. So did the man. Martin decided to stop and see what this guy wanted.

"Hey kid. You wanna join team rocket? I've been watching you. You seem perfect for a member. Waddya say?" Martin had a ready answer. "No." He replied. "Well then......Take this!" The man swung his fist at Martin. Martin ducked, and tripped him. The man fell, taken by surprise. He got up, and faced Martin. But Martin had his Zangoose out. The man grinned. "You're lucky I didn't take any pokemon with me. You'll pay for this!" The man ran away.

" Man....I should watch out." Martin stepped in the mart, and bought a potion. He used it on Budew and headed towards the east exit alittle more alert.

FENRIS_WOLF

So, wait, are we all in Jubilife now? I'm confuzzled.  ???

Fell

Quote from: FENRIS_WOLF on October 01, 2007, 04:43:12 PM
So, wait, are we all in Jubilife now? I'm confuzzled.  ???

Ooc// Most of us are in Jubilife. Another guy is already in Floaroma, and Marluxia is riding his charizard somewhere.

Triforce_Luigi

This is starting to get really confusing

Joeofmars

OoC//Maybe we should all do a summary of where we are at and start up a new topic?

IC//"I'm...I'm fine."Boogie said giving a forced smile."Don't worry about me."

They arrived at the Pokemon Mart and Boogie bought his items.Potions,Excape ropes,and a drink for him.

"Would you like anything Shaelyn?"He asked,trying to break the silence.

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// I didn't know what to think or do at the time, should I ask Shaelyn to join us when we are done, or should I keep in touch with her. I had felt bad knowing that I had yelled at her, and probably upset or disapointed her. I shed a little tear for the pokemon, and then felt a sorrow face on.

Triforce_Luigi

"there is safety in numbers. We should go with them. But that poor Pokemon

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 01, 2007, 07:03:27 PM
"there is safety in numbers. We should go with them. But that poor Pokemon

"How did you know what I was thinking?" I had asked him swiftly.

Triforce_Luigi

It is written plainly across your face.