News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

In his own shelter, Lux was thinking about similar questions.

FearItself

"I won't tell anyone. I promise." Shaelyn replied in a serious tone, contradicting the tone she usually used. "I understand now. Orre has been peaceful lately, your friend and Suicune would most likely be safer there, considering the evil teams are focusing on Sinnoh mainly right now. Those teams are targeting young and fresh trainers like us, so we all have to be careful."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on September 29, 2007, 05:06:19 PM
While I was in my "tent" I was thinking about many things

1) How did Team Galactic even make those devices

2) Was the guy who gave them those Potions a part of Team Galactic or was he just used.

3) Did he recieve them from someone meant for his pokemon, or were they at the pokemoart meaning thousands of Pokemon could be at risk

4) What did I see before moving, was it an illusion, or was it something that could be a possible threat

5) Was it possible that the people I am with are just trying to use me just as the "teams" have used pokemon for their evil pans

6) How was Luxio, and Zig feeling

7) What was John, and Lux thinking about their pokemon, what was going on, and me

As these questions, and mysteries pondered through my head I tried to figure them out, which slowly made me become tired, oddly though I saw a flash then went to sleep, a few minutes later I woke up noticing that something seemed different, what was it?

A few seconds later it had struck me like a Pikachu in Lighting Storm (he gets zapped/struck with lighting ;) ). That falsh was a hypnosis, someone had discovered us, and quick.

"[Yells] WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I has said that in everyone's shelter. Would they wake up it is up to them to decide.

Transient Link

occ//k is that it? can someone just do a thing where to sleep so we can start the morning i got some surpises of my own waitin.

FearItself

Ooc// Well, Avion and Shaelyn aren't asleep yet. When they go off to sleep, I'll announce wake-up, okay?

Triforce_Luigi

Lux immediately came out of his shelter, crying, "what!?!"

Avion-Finch

" thanks Shaelyn, glad theres someone I can trust..., unfortunately, I dont wanna take any chances, so I'm leaving now, Tell everyone I woke up early ok?" said Avion

"Hopefully I'll see you again" said Avion with his usual grin slightly coming back.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

ic/ mike dreams he is standing in front of his manshon home has nostalgia hits him he realizes what day it is. it was the day he left home. he watched as he saw a younger version of himself running away from his angry father and weeping mother. oddly mike felt no pang of guilt. suddenly he saw his parents become shadows and fade away the area around him was crumbling his mind was asUNDER THE WORLD WAS AT AN EN...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FearItself

"Okay, I'll tell them." Shaelyn replied to Avion, giving him a slight nod and an equally-slight smile. "I hope to see you again as well."

After saying her goodbye, Shaelyn leaned against Stantler, who grinned a slightly goofy grin as his female master layed her head against him. Stantler sure was a comfortable pillow. In no time at all, Shaelyn drifted off to a light sleep.

Ooc// Okay, since Avion is going off somewhere, I guess now is the wake-up call.

Triforce_Luigi

In the trees, Lux thought he saw a Haunter, a short distance away.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 05:13:46 PM
Lux immediately came out of his shelter, crying, "what!?!"

"Quick check Luxio!" I said being scared.

"I think someone found us!" I had said timidly "Before I was thinking about these different things then there was a flash, and next thing I knew I feel asleep. A little while before that I thought I saw something move then I went back to the 'tent.' Cyndaquil wasn't harmed or anything but I am not sure about you, Luxio, John, Zig, and Drifloon. SOmething didn't feel right when I woke up, and I don't think it is safe to stay here, we need to head...underground."

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 05:17:40 PM
"Okay, I'll tell them." Shaelyn replied to Avion, giving him a slight nod and an equally-slight smile. "I hope to see you again as well."

After saying her goodbye, Shaelyn leaned against Stantler, who grinned a slightly goofy grin as his female master layed her head against him. Stantler sure was a comfortable pillow. In no time at all, Shaelyn drifted off to a light sleep.

Ooc// Okay, since Avion is going off somewhere, I guess now is the wake-up call.
mike awoke with a scream

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

he sat up he was soaked with sweat and breathing heavily

he mumbled under his breath"....darn..."

"haunter?"

haunter:haunt haunt

"come"

so haunter and mike left the camp and headed toward the lake.

missingnomaster

"dangit i was almost asleep too... This better be real.... Wake up Zig, Floon, get over here. I may need you."

John left his shelter to see what Phoenix was talking about.

FearItself

Shaelyn was awakened from her light slumber by the sound of footsteps crushing the grass beneath the feet making the noise. Her eyes fluttered open as she turned on her back, usually sleeping on her side and sometimes her stomache, though she only slept on her stomach when she was sleeping on a bed. Without a blanket or sleeping bag or anything, one would think she was cold, but Shaelyn was used to sleeping outdoors.

"Well, you're up early." Shaelyn remarked, sitting up and looking to Mike with a slight grin. Though, seeing the slightly distraught look on his face, she became a bit more serious. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I have to go for tonight so you guys keep on posting, and I will check tommorow morning to see what I missed and everything, so night! Have my breakfeast ready!!! :) :P