Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missingnomaster

"I'm pretty much game for whatever the majority wants to do."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 04:20:09 PM
"Eh, you can lead. My leadership skills suck."

"Oh alright as long as John is o.k. with it."

OOC/// Fear you feel like "randomly" meeting with us tonight?

Avion-Finch

Quote from: MARLUXIA on September 29, 2007, 04:18:23 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on September 29, 2007, 04:17:36 PM
"Actually that gives me an idea, I'll go to Oreburgh you guys go on, I'll meet with my friend, and we'll take the bike path to Eterna, and I guess we'll meet you guys there." said Avion.
"whateve we will see u in eterna with your girlfriend then?"

he grins a avion

"hehe yeah, you could say that....well....see ya, I wouldnt want to leave her waiting." said Avion

"Bye everyone" said Avion as he made his way back to Jubilife, to head east towards Oreburgh.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 04:19:22 PM
"So you two want to go on ahead?" Shaelyn asked with a slight bit of curiosity. "If you two want to go on to Oreburough, be my guest, I'll just find enough of the group as I can and stay where they're staying." she added, giving a slight shrug. "I'd go with you Avion, but I still have a little bit of exploration to do here in Jubilife." Shaelyn finished, looking over her shoulder for a brief moment into the dense woods that surrounded they area they were in. I'm going to try and see if I can get my hands on a Poketch tomorrow. I know the people at the company building give them away, I hope they don't go too fast.

"NO!"
mike blushes
"um uh i mean ill just stick with u shaelyn but lets just camp here for tonight k?"

"you should stay too avion"

he looks in his bag

"hey i forgot i had these!"

he pulls out 2 poketechs 1 blue and one pink

"hey wait y is this one pink?.........oh yah i wanted to skalp this in the next town for big money ha"

"aw crap did i just say that out loud?"

"hey shaelyn? you wanna battle me for this poketcch i dont need it"

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

occ// you peeps got writers block or what?

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: MARLUXIA on September 29, 2007, 04:28:32 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 04:23:47 PM
"Someone play "Hail to the Chief"!
OOC// No, but I'm waiting for someone in my group to post before I say anything important.

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 04:29:31 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on September 29, 2007, 04:28:32 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 04:23:47 PM
"Someone play "Hail to the Chief"!
OOC// No, but I'm waiting for someone in my group to post before I say anything important.
occ//same

Avion-Finch

"that sounds like a good idea...she's probably ok, she has some very strong pokemon" said Avion. he then thought to himself, especially IT

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on September 29, 2007, 04:30:13 PM
"that sounds like a good idea...she's probably ok, she has some very strong pokemon" said Avion. he then thought to himself, especially IT

"uhuh you know why shaelyn is so quiet?" ;)

FearItself

Ooc// @Phoenix: I did, but I guess Marluxia's character wants Shaelyn all to himself. xDDD

Ic// "A battle? This late?" Shaelyn asked, yawning and stretching her arms. Although the gesture seemed a bit out of place, her arms flexed in a sort of instinctual gracefulness as her form stretched and returned to its original position. Her eyes had adjusted to the light so quickly, she hadn't even noticed that the sun was going down. Her head tilted back to look into the sky, and sure enough, there was the moon. Quickly she took her eyes away, remembering her only true fear.

"How about we battle tomorrow?" she suggested. "People are probably trying to get to sleep right now, and we may wake some people up." Shaelyn added with an exhausted chuckle. "Besides, I'm tired." Shaelyn finished with her trademark grin.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 04:32:35 PM
Ooc// @Phoenix: I did, but I guess Marluxia's character wants Shaelyn all to himself. xDDD

Ic// "A battle? This late?" Shaelyn asked, yawning and stretching her arms. Although the gesture seemed a bit out of place, her arms flexed in a sort of instinctual gracefulness as her form stretched and returned to its original position. Her eyes had adjusted to the light so quickly, she hadn't even noticed that the sun was going down. Her head tilted back to look into the sky, and sure enough, there was the moon. Quickly she took her eyes away, remembering her only true fear.

"How about we battle tomorrow?" she suggested. "People are probably trying to get to sleep right now, and we may wake some people up." Shaelyn added with an exhausted chuckle. "Besides, I'm tired." Shaelyn finished with her trademark grin.
mike gawked why he wasnt sure

"why did she seem so weird when she saw the moon?"

"yah i guess thats fine"

he laid out his bed roll

"night yall"

Transient Link

mike jumped up quickly forgeting something

"sorry if i startled you guys just need to do something"

pulls out one pokeball

"go haunter!"

haunter:haunt haunt

he laughs
"yah you  know the drill dude good night again guys"

he smiled at shaelyn before lieing back down

haunter started to roam around the camp like a guard only a happy go lucky one.

Avion-Finch

"Yeah it is getting dark" said Avion, he then walked up to Shaelyn.

"hey, could I talk to you in private for a sec?" asked Avion to Shaelyn.

missingnomaster

"See ya'll in the morning. i have a feeling it will be just as interesting as today so I dont want to be tired."

John pulled the brush Cover over his shelter.