Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: missignomaster on September 29, 2007, 03:34:15 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on September 29, 2007, 03:30:29 PM
Quote from: missignomaster on September 29, 2007, 03:23:04 PM
John was jogging with Zig and was rather close to the Valley Wind works, as it was not a very long route. As he approached the large building, he saw what he was looking for. A swarm a drifloon, hanging around the Windmills. One of them noticed him and left the swarm.

"Floon?" It asked.

Umm.... I didn't expect one to come up and talk to me.... this is awkward...

"I want you to come along with me and my partner Zig."

"Flooon?" This time more curious.

"I suppose I will need to battle you first."

"Floon!" A bold look came into drifloon's eyes as it created a gust, threatening to lift Zig up.

"I see you didn't waste any time starting this. Thunderbolt should be very effective, Zig."

Electricity pulsed from Zig, and drifloon fell to the ground, but quickly got back up. Drifloons have a lot of stamina.

Then drifloon glowed with dark energy and rammed Zig. It was payback. The attack knocked Zig back but Zig stayed strong.

"Let's see how well you float when you're frozen. Ice beam Zig."

Zig fired the bluish beam at drifloon, who dodged it at first, but was hit, and then fell to the ground, too heavy to float.

"I almost forgot about the pokeballs Rowan gave me. Now You're mine, Floon."

John threw the red and white ball at the now nicknamed Floon, and Floon was sucked inside with a red light. After rocking a few times, the pokeball signaled a successful capture.

"Good. Now I have to pokemon to take on the Oreborgh Gym leader. Come out, Floon."

The pokeball opened and Floon was once more outside, and grabbed John by the arm.

It will definitely be a hard battle though, since drifloon is weak to rock attacks. I'm sure I'll manage somehow...

IC/// (while you were saying use thunderbolt) "Wait don't! Zig will get even weaker!"

Watches in amazement while Zig didn't seem to get weaker

That is weird how Zig doesn't get affected by the device while using an electric attack, but Luxio does; well that is Pokemon for you

(after battle) "Congrats John, follow me back to where we are sleeping tonight"

starts walking

OOC// *record scratches* how did you randomly get here at valley wind works? anyway.

IC//"Sure. Also, in case you were wondering, I had Zig destroy the device with shadow claw a while back. And thanks for the offer, I was starting to miss that group.

OOC/// Magic? :P

IC/// "That is weird, anyway your welcome"

Shows John where his shelter is

missingnomaster

"Phoenix, your cyndaquil didn't drink one of those potions did it? If so Zig can remove it."

Transient Link

occ// FEAR! are u still typeing your response it better be darn good lol :D

FearItself

"Darn right he's following me, along with about ten other guys." Shaelyn gave a laugh, patting Stantler's head gently one last time before crossing her arms. She looked over to the young man that had approached them not too long ago and gave him a slight grin, hearing his comment from before, but not paying much mind. In her opinion, and probably in Avion's, this guy was the weird one, not her.

FearItself

Ooc// I was eating supper. -_-  Sheesh...

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 03:39:12 PM
"Darn right he's following me, along with about ten other guys." Shaelyn gave a laugh, patting Stantler's head gently one last time before crossing her arms. She looked over to the young man that had approached them not too long ago and gave him a slight grin, hearing his comment from before, but not paying much mind. In her opinion, and probably in Avion's, this guy was the weird one, not her.

mike saw the grin on the girls face he let momentary shock on his face

"darn it mike way to slip!

"uh....anyways...... you hear about the incedent down at the oreburgh gym?"

he looks away from the girl and back at avion turning scarlet

"darn women how can they keep so cool"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: missignomaster on September 29, 2007, 03:37:47 PM
"Phoenix, your cyndaquil didn't drink one of those potions did it? If so Zig can remove it."
"Nope he never did, I joined you guys after that battle. I am glad Cyndaquil didn't drink it because if he did he would have probably have faint."

Whipes fake sweat off of face

I should get some rest

"Maybe we should go to sleep now, I might stay up a little while longer just to stand gaurd. "

Finds some sticks, and such

"Do you want to cover you 'door' a bit?"

Avion-Finch

"hehe, yeah, where quite a caravan" said Avion with a huge grin on his face. Suddenly Avion felt a tap on his leg. Looking behind him he saw Sapphire.

"Oh, Sorry Saph, I forgot to recall you, good job come back" said Avion as he recalled Sapphire

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 03:40:10 PM

OOC/// How was it? What did you have?

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 03:40:10 PM
occ//supper? wow... uh....... its that late already meh im to hungry for dinner maybe ill eat while watching some naruto tonight.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//PheonixBlast, may I add you to my buddy list?
IC//Wakes upand sees John and Zig.
"Oh, hello there."

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on September 29, 2007, 03:43:49 PM
"hehe, yeah, where quite a caravan" said Avion with a huge grin on his face. Suddenly Avion felt a tap on his leg. Looking behind him he saw Sapphire.

"Oh, Sorry Saph, I forgot to recall you, good job come back" said Avion as he recalled Sapphire

occ//AHHHHHHHH i love your sig everytime i see it i cant help but grin best sig EVER! oh yes..

ic//"that your wingull? looks well trained"

he messes with his pokedex then puts it back in his bag

he mumbles"peice of junk why i ever got that thing useless

Avion-Finch

"What happened?" said Avion Curiosly. as he put Sapphire's pokeball away.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 03:45:09 PM
OOC//PheonixBlast, may I add you to my buddy list?
IC//Wakes upand sees John and Zig.
"Oh, hello there."

OOC/// GO right ahead, it seems though whenever I add someone to my buddies list they never appear, so I would add you but then you wouldn't be there :(

IC/// "It is nice you woke up Lux, do you want something to eat? I thought I saw a tree of berries a little while back"

Transient Link

Quote from: Avion-Finch on September 29, 2007, 03:47:11 PM
"What happened?" said Avion Curiosly. as he put Sapphire's pokeball away.
"you mean my pokedex? its just junk you want it?"