Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

Ooc// oh, ok

Ic//

Avion looked at Shaelyn

"Oh, sorry didnt see anything, I've sorta been just standing here thinking alloud" he said.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

2D

FENRIS_WOLF

OOC:// That was a good avatar episode. ^,^

IC://

Fen arrived panting in Jubilife after a long run.
Everyone else can't have gotten much farther than this, he thought to himself.
The smell of the city was strange, but it did not surprise Fen. He had been here with Professor Sequoia many times before. Fen walked towards the pokémon center, he would probably find a trainer there.

When he arrived, Fen saw to his dismay that there were no other trainers there.
Maybe I'll find somebody somewhere else in this city...

Joeofmars

Boogie sat in the Pokemon Center with his new Growlithe.They played on the floor.There were a crowd of young,eager trainers waiting to get their Pokemon healed.All of a sudden there was a commotion and a dart out the front door.

"Was that Shaelyn?"Boogie thought aloud.

He got up and started for the door.He looked back at Growlithe.

"You comin'?"He said with a smile.

"Grooow!"Barked Growlithe and he ran up to Boogie.

They ran out of the Pokemon Center looking around.After a few moments search he found Shaelyn standing with the group.

"Hey guys!"He called,"Come check out my new friend!"

Kooper

Finally after a long run, and pages of text, Dan reaches the outskirts of Jubilife. "Man that took a while, but now it's time to begin." Dan then goes to a tree in the middle of nowhere "This'll work, I'm sorry about this, but I've got to train." Dan then releases Ace and his Oddish, named Flower. "Okay, Flower you practice absorb. And Ace! It's time to use the secret technique. The one we didn't use last time, your going to use it to take this tree down, then we'll plant another one, since it has a pinecone. " Ace liked this training, for he knew if he could bring his secret technique's power up, he'll be much stronger. activates the technique and begins his new training.

"I'll get a rematch soon Avion!"

Ooc// did I mention that when Dan loses he'll try all kinds of different training techniques? By the way, it's not really secret if you read Ace's moveset.
"Fire of battle, reveal my heart, Psycho Burgundy!"

Fell

I'm gonna go heal Blast, then I'll join Shaelyn on her pokehunt.

Martin ran to the pokemon center. Once he entered, he noticed Shaelyn running out. She must've healed her stantler. martin walked up to the counter. "Nurse Joy, my Zangoose needs healed."

"Oh, but your zangoose is healthy!" said joy. "Yeah, but I want to make sure he's all right." Replied Martin. "Alright, here he his." Joy returned the zangoose to Martin. "Thanks." Then Martin ran out and headed north to where Shaelyn and Avion went.

Spongebob does not approve

FENRIS_WOLF

OOC// *Sigh* I've got nobody to roleplay with. :(

Transient Link

Quote from: FENRIS_WOLF on September 29, 2007, 09:45:21 AM
OOC// *Sigh* I've got nobody to roleplay with. :(
ooc//ok first of all i called attacks being hit because then it could go on forever then i only called attack that would hit for sure and im sorry about that also my moves are totaly realalistic in the tv show though not in the game. ill work on grammer better i was just trying to have fun.

Transient Link

name:mike
personality: generally nice but when he gets annoyed u wont like him much he i surprising ly loyal to his pokemon and his friends

appearance:leather jacket with white "t" underneath jeans and red headband and a necklace that has scythers pokeball on it.

starter pokemon:scyther
moveset:x scisor,slash,flamethrower,agility,hyperbeam,steelwing,darkslash,quickattack

deiscription:mike used to be wealthy until he ran away from home becuase his parents wouldnt let him become a pokemon trainer while out in the forest one day he ran into a scyther whom he captured and with him they bonded and have come far in 3 years.

pokemon captured
charmander-charzard now
move set:flamethrower,fire blast,wing attack, sizemic toss,slash,hyperbeam,steel wing, iron tail
abra-alakazam now
move set: psychic,psybeam,future sight, hypnosis, confusesion ,psyc out,mega punch,shadow ball
gastly-haunter now
move set:night shade, hypnosis, dream eater, shadow claw, shadow ball, confuse ray, lick, scary face

he just got back from a boreing trip in the mountins and attacked some newer trainers for there pokemon during the battle who grew to like them and called it off aplogozed and left when they rejected him from the party. he still feels sorry for his mistake.

missingnomaster

Noticing He was now alone in the forest, John sped off towards Jubilife, picking up Zig.

While i was busy trying to figure out how to destroy the energy draining device, the others took off... I have an idea though, but I'll have to get Zig to a pokemon center first....

John reached the pokemon center in Jubilife not too much later.

John explained, "Nurse Joy, There seems to be something wrong with my Zigzagoon, Zig. Apparently there is something inside draining his energy."

"Not you too.... There were a few other trainers complaining of the same thing, and sadly, I don't know what to do..." She replied.

"I think i can do it, but Zig needs to be healed first."

"Ok. Hold on."

John returned Zig into his pokeball and gave it to Joy to heal. A few seconds later, the machine beeped, anouncing a "successful" heal.

"Here you go. I hope what you do works." said Nurse Joy.

"It should" John assured her.

John left the pokemon center and then let Zig out of the pokeball. Zig looked better, but there was still that beeping from the device.

"Zig, I need you to use shadow claw, and then start scratching yourself. You're a normal type, so it won't hurt you, and you have a device in you that is draining your energy."

Zig looked unsure, but obeyed. His claws extended with black energy and he began probing himself. After a few seconds of searching, Zig winced, and then looked better.

"I thought Shadow claw would destroy it. You're just fine now Zig. Now to go to the valley wind works."

John and Zig jogged over to the side of Jubilife and towards the gate that lead to the valley windworks.

I wonder what happened to the others... I didn't see them. I'm sure I'll meet up with them sooner or later...

FearItself

Ooc// Anyone know where I can find a site that shows the name of the route and the list of Pokemon available on that route?
I tried Serebii, and tried to find a Walkthrough for DP that may help, but I couldn't find anything.
I only know that Budew can be found North of Jubilife, that's about it.

missingnomaster

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 12:48:58 PM
Ooc// Anyone know where I can find a site that shows the name of the route and the list of Pokemon available on that route?
I tried Serebii, and tried to find a Walkthrough for DP that may help, but I couldn't find anything.
I only know that Budew can be found North of Jubilife, that's about it.

not sure you will find anything, but try gamespot.com and go to D/P. there are several FAQs on things there, and there might be a basic one that will have what you need

FearItself

Ooc// I found something on Serebii atleast relatively close to where Shaelyn is, I'll just go with that instead. xDD

Oh, by the way, when you catch a new Pokemon, you can edit it into the profile you posted. Give it a profile format just as you gave your starter Pokemon a profile format, with the Name, Nickname, Gender, and Moveset.

Ic//  Shaelyn shook her head slightly to herself, feeling as though she would never be able to find the Pokemon she needed. She would prefer a grass-type like a Budew, something that could help her win against the first gym easily. The thought left her mind as she approached a small body of water, a little bigger than a puddle and a little smaller than a pond. Her eyes scanned the surface, seeing nothing abnormal except the occasional broken-stemmed cat-tail. Then, just as her mind was about to wander again, a shadow appeared on the surface, a spherical shadow that grew bigger as the creature ascended towards the surface of the water. Shaelyn could see just a bit of shimmering red on both sides of the shadow, giving her enough of a hint to know what it was.

Of course.. she thought to herself, grinning as she picked up Stantler's pokeball and tossing it out, allowing Stantler to be released at the water's edge. "Hey Stantler, how are you feeling?"

The Big Horn Pokemon grinned, giving a whinny in satisfaction after being healed at the Pokemon Center. This put a smile on Shaelyn's face as she looked over to the approaching shadow in the water, Stantler turning around to see what his master was looking at.

"See that, Stantler?" Shaelyn questioned. "That's a water-type, just what we need for the first gym. Now, let's catch that Tentacool!"

As soon as it heard its name, the shadow ascended mid-swim, it's head above the water. It almost looked like it was disappointed, having been found out without having been technically seen. From first sight, the Tentacool could be seen having a slight bit more angle to its eyes than a normal Tentacool would, suggesting that this Tentacool was female.

"Alright, let's start this. Stantler, use Calm Mind." she commanded, watching as Stantler took on the same glow he had shown when he was fighting the Zangoose not too long ago.

Avion-Finch

"You can do it Shaelyn!" Yelled Avion in encouragement, He then released Sapphire from her pokeball.

"Ready Saph?" asked Avion  "Gull!" replied Sapphire happily. 

"Ok then, lets do it!" yelled Avion inthusiasticly.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

occ//: k im joining back up ok? subited my thing and everythin what route u guys on?