News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Megaman Legends 3 cancelled

Started by Nayrman, July 18, 2011, 06:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

What is everyone's problem with the 3DS all of a sudden? What exactly is so GAME-BREAKINGLY HORRIBLE about the hardware? It has PS2-level graphics, everything the DS had plus the circle slider (which, if you've played Ocarina of Time, you know works fine); what about the console itself makes developers and apparently certain gamers run away?

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on July 20, 2011, 06:42:39 PM
What is everyone's problem with the 3DS all of a sudden? What exactly is so GAME-BREAKINGLY HORRIBLE about the hardware? It has PS2-level graphics, everything the DS had plus the circle slider (which, if you've played Ocarina of Time, you know works fine); what about the console itself makes developers and apparently certain gamers run away?
They could have done a lot better. They skimped on the quality in several places and didn't pour tons of effort into it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

In more on-topic news:

http://twitter.com/#!/CapcomEuro/status/93720826087620608

AMAZING PR STRATEGY

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on July 20, 2011, 06:51:57 PM
In more on-topic news:

http://twitter.com/#!/CapcomEuro/status/93720826087620608

AMAZING PR STRATEGY
Linkified. Also, are they intercourse ing kidding? Like I said, they need to SEE how disappointed people are.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

god I hate all this "blah blah blah capcom is the root of all evil" stupidity

same with the defending the 3DS blindly stupidity

Kayo

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 21, 2011, 02:43:25 AM
god I hate all this "blah blah blah capcom is the root of all evil" stupidity

same with the defending the 3DS blindly stupidity
I don't exactly see the former anywhere.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I wouldn't call it "blindly" or "stupidly" defending; I still haven't been told any specific issues with the 3DS hardware that warrants boycotting it.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on July 21, 2011, 02:36:42 PM
I wouldn't call it "blindly" or "stupidly" defending; I still haven't been told any specific issues with the 3DS hardware that warrants boycotting it.
So what's good about it then? ANSWER.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on July 21, 2011, 04:12:13 PM
Better than the DS in every aspect.

You people are just making up things about how bad it is. Kayo, I know you're envious because you don't have the money for one yet while some of us have the system. I'm sure you'll stop attacking the poor thing if you got your hands on one and played with it for a few hours.

Now, on topic, those European Megaman gamers will feel the wrath of the rest of the fanbase.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 21, 2011, 04:57:01 PM
Better than the DS in every aspect.

You people are just making up things about how bad it is. Kayo, I know you're envious because you don't have the money for one yet while some of us have the system. I'm sure you'll stop attacking the poor thing if you got your hands on one and played with it for a few hours.

Now, on topic, those European Megaman gamers will feel the wrath of the rest of the fanbase.
Where the hell did you pull that from, your ass? Quit assuming I'm a poor little guido who can't afford poop. I have plenty of money to purchase one. I just don't WANT to. It's overpriced and terrible, and I'm not going to spend close to $300 on it. Wait for a price drop.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on July 21, 2011, 04:12:13 PM

It's the DSi with 3D, PS2 level graphics, a circle slider, a single console code instead of every individual game needing a friend code, a better stylus, and a menu/shop system that makes it feel less like a glorified Game Boy and more like a small modern console.

I see no reason to despise it so much.

Doodle

It was probably because of Inafune leaving. He was the only one pushing for a MML3, so when he left there was no internal support for it to actually be finished.

[spoiler=( ¬‿¬)]Or it could be because they can't milk it with poopty DLC with ports and editions up the ass.[/spoiler]
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on July 21, 2011, 05:17:31 PM
It's the DSi with 3D, PS2 level graphics, a circle slider, a single console code instead of every individual game needing a friend code, a better stylus, and a menu/shop system that makes it feel less like a glorified Game Boy and more like a small modern console.

I see no reason to despise it so much.
3D: Myeh. Better stylus? You can't base an argument off that. Especially because the DSi stylus is just fine and I see nothing wrong with it. And all that stuff doesn't make it worth $250. It's a gameless handheld. I'd price it at $200 at best.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Never mind the 3DS' awesomeness, people!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/100000-Strong-for-Bringing-Back-Mega-Man-Legends-3/149316248475958

A big movement has started, and this facebook page is being distributed everywhere. Heck, IGN and Siliconera are using it. Even though this place isn't that crowded, let's try to support it and SPREAD the word around.

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 21, 2011, 07:01:50 PM
Never mind the 3DS' awesomeness, people!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/100000-Strong-for-Bringing-Back-Mega-Man-Legends-3/149316248475958

A big movement has started, and this facebook page is being distributed everywhere. Heck, IGN and Siliconera are using it. Even though this place isn't that crowded, let's try to support it and SPREAD the word around.
Or lack thereof. But facebook groups never work.
[move][/move]