Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by RedRaider, September 26, 2007, 02:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

"Child in Time" by Deep Purple

oh god i love this song
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Fell

Nottingham Lace- Buckethead.

He was once apart of GNR believe it or not.

He left because Chinese democracy was taking too long.

Spongebob does not approve

yes.derek

Like a Cat - The Number Twelve Looks Like You
HEY LOOK HEY

Kaz

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 22, 2008, 02:15:23 PM

All he did with them was record some guitar parts on some Chinese Democracy songs that may or may not even be in the final album and tour with them in 2001 and 2002.

And he left because Axl and the other GNR members knew he was a complete vagina cleaning device. The guy had a lifestyle that made him impossible to contact half the time and he didn't even care. A wild one, that guy.

Fell

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 22, 2008, 06:37:12 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 22, 2008, 02:15:23 PM

All he did with them was record some guitar parts on some Chinese Democracy songs that may or may not even be in the final album and tour with them in 2001 and 2002.

And he left because Axl and the other GNR members knew he was a complete idiot. The guy had a lifestyle that made him impossible to contact half the time and he didn't even care. A wild one, that guy.

Yet such an awesome guitarist....

...̅̅̅

major tom

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 22, 2008, 06:46:42 PM
Yet such an awesome guitarist....
Good but a bit overrated.

And yep. He's being an poop hole with the whole LOLIMABUCKETMAN gimmick. Buckethead first made his bucket and mask disquise when he wanted to make music less about appearance and more about the sound. Ironically, his bucketed head has become iconic.

One time he was gonna perform with Ozzy, but Ozzy wanted Buckethead to take off the mask and bucket. Buckethead wouldn't do it, so Ozzy didn't perform with him.

Kaz

"Just One Look" by The Hollies

It's a real shame that The Hollies were never popular in the US. They've got the poppiness of The Beatles and vocal harmonies that remind me of Crosby, Stills & Nash (and for good reason too, considering Graham Nash was in The Hollies). Their light flavor of psychadelia also likens them to The Byrds.

Wonderfully diverse, early band.

major tom

Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode

CHUCK FUCKIN' BERRY! \m/

Zovistograt

"The Drum Machine's on Fire" - Zovistograt

*sigh* I should've made the beginning as hard as the end.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Trini

You Got Me- The Roots and Erykah Badu

Eizweir

exit emergency -- houston calls
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Silly_Penguin

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Fell