News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

All pokemon should start as Babies.

Started by Gameeater1, November 23, 2007, 12:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gameeater1

Does it really make sense that a humongous Onix can hatch from a little tiny egg? If a pokemon has three forms, that's fine because the base form is usually pretty small and sensible. It's pretty legitimate and valid, that it's impossible for something so large to fit into something so tiny. Legendaries are excusable from my claim, because they cannot breed. Also, ubreedables are excluded from this claim.

Let's take for example, Snorlax. He can be hatched from eggs still, but they added Munchlax. Why? It seems pretty pointless, but GF and Nintendo and the Pokemon company probbably say it was for "Reason of egg moves, or to add a new flavor to the pokemon world". But in all honesty, did we NEED munchlax?

Moving on to my next point, Wailord. It's big and fat, and could use a blubber cut to make it fit into an egg.

So my point is: All Pokemon should have baby forms. It'd make a nice collection for some, while for others it could make it easier to train when you have a level 2... I don't know. Anything. It's just logical that you have baby forms.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Gameeater1 on November 23, 2007, 12:42:51 PM
Does it really make sense that a humongous Onix can hatch from a little tiny egg? If a pokemon has three forms, that's fine because the base form is usually pretty small and sensible. It's pretty legitimate and valid, that it's impossible for something so large to fit into something so tiny. Legendaries are excusable from my claim, because they cannot breed. Also, ubreedables are excluded from this claim.

Let's take for example, Snorlax. He can be hatched from eggs still, but they added Munchlax. Why? It seems pretty pointless, but GF and Nintendo and the Pokemon company probbably say it was for "Reason of egg moves, or to add a new flavor to the pokemon world". But in all honesty, did we NEED munchlax?

Moving on to my next point, Wailord. It's big and fat, and could use a blubber cut to make it fit into an egg.

So my point is: All Pokemon should have baby forms. It'd make a nice collection for some, while for others it could make it easier to train when you have a level 2... I don't know. Anything. It's just logical that you have baby forms.

umm it'd just be better to never make baby pokemon in the first place... :|

Kayo

look at the female pokefan in emerald. bhe's surounded by BABY wailmers, each about 5 to 6 inches in size.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Firemonkeyman13

I thought those wailmer were dolls... :|

7Deadly$ins

Eh, eggs are just a gameplay mechanic to make breeding explainable without having to explain it. In real life, if Pokémon were real, plenty would give life birth. Regardless, it sounds to me like you've contradicted you're point. First you say that Munchlax is an uncessecary addition, then you say that all Pokémon should have baby forms.  :|
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Kayo

yeah, the reason all pokemon lay eggs is so littler kids dont learn about the other way too soon. >_>
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

thunderhero4

Kayo

[move][/move]

Kat95

For some reason this makes me remember the miniature Nidoqueen in Mewtwo Returns...

7Deadly$ins

Quote from: Kat95 on November 26, 2007, 07:55:30 PM
For some reason this makes me remember the miniature Nidoqueen in Mewtwo Returns...
That, I think, makes a lot of logical sense, actually...
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Shujinco2

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on November 26, 2007, 08:28:34 PM
Quote from: Kat95 on November 26, 2007, 07:55:30 PM
That, I think, makes a lot of logical sense, actually...
Don't forget little Mewtwo!

He was cute as a kid! :)

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 25, 2007, 01:40:03 PM
just to keep it rated E xD
Wouldn't want the Day-Care Man to suddenly know how those eggs magically appear there... >_>

Exist

If you actually look closely on when an egg hatches in the Pokemon world, you see the egg itself transforms into a Pokemon. In the games, you see this while ball that "grows" into a pokemon.

Sig