News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Am I Gonna Need Cut Now?

Started by JrDude, November 28, 2009, 09:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I'm replaying Leaf Green out of boredom, I chose Squirtle this time, my party is currently Blastoise, Hypno, Primeape, Ninetales, Poliwrath, and Aerodactyl (just now got it). I just now realized that none of these guys can learn Cut, and before I go on, do I need cut? I just got the Soul Badge, anywhere where cut is needed?
(I feel like I worded that very badly)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Soul Badge be Koga, right? I don't think you need Cut at all after that.. Theres a few places where it helps (mostly Berry Forest) but it's not required at all.

You'll be fine. :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: KÂÓS「」 on November 28, 2009, 09:35:30 PM
Soul Badge be Koga, right? I don't think you need Cut at all after that.. Theres a few places where it helps (mostly Berry Forest) but it's not required at all.

You'll be fine. :)
Berry forest isn't very big, so I can temporarily switch one pokémon out for that.
Any other places you can think of where cut is used? (like, for an item or something like that)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

The only times you need Cut for in berry forest are if you want to avoid a little tall grass. I don't use cut there..

And i know theres a few items blocked by cut on some islands, but you're so close to a PC that it wouldnt matter.. I dont think you'll need it
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]