News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Band Name Game

Started by Red, March 28, 2010, 05:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

I remember this thread from a while ago. Don't know where it went, so Imma make this.

Rule are simple:
Someone names a band.
You name a band whose name begins with the letter with the last letter of the previous band.
Example:
Post 1: Grateful Dead
Post 2: The Doors
Etc.

And as you may be able to tell from the example, the word "the" does not count. And to add an extra challenge, a band may be only used once per page.

The Clash.

Java

Mystic

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Red

Night the Lucario

Seether.

...Am I spelling that right?
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Java

Night the Lucario

Stained... although, again, think I have the name wrong. I don't listen to these bands, but I have a brother who does.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Night the Lucario

Red

Night the Lucario

Java

Mystic

Night the Lucario