News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Crimson Skies

Started by Magnum, March 27, 2010, 05:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 02, 2010, 05:10:32 PM
"Ah yes," A large smile creeped up on his face, "He's one of my best customers. Now, don't get me wrong. I don't work for him because of his power. It's the pay that I want and he always has it. So, as a man of capitalism, I'll do what he needs." He began to walk away and then stopped and looked at Flar for a second. "Oh, by the way, he doesn't have that scar anymore. He got that removed last week."
"Then as a man of capitalism, when is his next appointment, and do you mind if I make mine at the same time?" Flar asked him. This was his chance.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

((In case you don't check:

Name: Harver

Appearance: You don't know by now? :U Average stature, red hair, blue eyes, caucasian. Wears a black cloak with a red sash, along with black slacks. He also dons a black fedora.

Faction: Preven

Main Weapon: Katana

Background: Harver is a wanderer. Up until now, he has never stayed in one place for more than a few years, usually moving at intervals of six months. Since his parents' deaths when he was 14, he has lived life on his own and has relied on his intelligence and sword to get on by. However, after reaching this new kingdom and the problems that have surfaced within, he has decided to take matters into his own hands, attempt to gain the peoples' trust, and grant them their independence.

Other: He tries to be serious most of the time, but isn't afraid to have a good laugh. He's a bit weary of new people at first, but generally warms up to those who could be friends or allies.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, if you want to meet him then you're in luck." He slinks over to the calendar to double-check. "Yes. He'll be here this afternoon. You can join him...if you can pay the price."

Modern Nomad

Nethralis knock's on the door after having listened to the whole conversation. "Man i hope i don't get questioned i would like to get inside so that i can hear more without having to do this stupid trick to hear." He said to himself. (BTW he does this allot)
systems killed so far:
1 gameboy
1 gameboy color
2 gameboy advance
2 gameboy advance sp
1 nintendo ds
1 Pc
1 Xbox 360 (This one made me cry till it got fixed, thankfully)
1 Nes
and finaly 1 N64

Dr.Hobo2

"Excuse me." He moves Flar to the side and walks over to the door. "Ah, hello. Glad you could come. I've heard you've been having some problem with your grammar." He snakes his way back over to the cabinet and opens it. "I grabbed this tonic from a fellow who calls himself a 'Grammar Nazi.' I can't fathom where he got that name. And he insisted on giving it to me for free." He goes back over to Nethralis with a smile on his face. "Of course, you want it from me and it will cost."

Anarchy_Jas

Name: Jasmine "Jas" Grey

Appearance: [spoiler][/spoiler]

Faction: None yet

Main Weapon: A pair of short swords

Background: Jas was born into a wealthy family of the Pristine faction but recently ran away for two reasons; one, she refused to be married to some snotty- and most likely old- man that she didn't even know or love. Two, she refused to be part of the force that's done nothing but abuse their power. The good news is that she is no longer bound by engagement, and can now search for other means of rebellion. Unfortunately, her father's made a new offer: The one who can bring Jas back to (what was) her home has the right to marry her and have some of the family's power. Now she's on the run because of the "bounty" on her head, and looking to overthrow the Pristine.

Other: Jas is quite the feisty daredevil, and always had been. She always seemed scolded for being unladylike during her time living at home. She would sneak out of her parents' manor to explore, and often get into fights. Instead of going to her lessons, she'd ditch them to go watch or join in on soldiers' training. She hates oppression, and has a very independent mindset.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Magnum

((You're good Sh0rti))

"Another of your strange customers? Listen, by the sound of it, Black Heart should be here soon, so why don't you allow me to set-up?"

-

Gurgling echoed through the shanty man's throat as he moved through the town. A dark appearance floated around him as his black hair swayed side to side. An evil man that had his eyes set on one goal. He was back to see the Doctor, and he was ready to try and finish up his upgrades. As he neared the building, he noticed the door was open. He stared hard to see Dr. Zigmor talking with some boy. And inside he saw one of the knights from The Pristine. "I need thi final upgrade," he rasped as he, faster than a normal man's run, closed the gap between building and himself. He charged straight into the back of the boy, and stood looking at Dr. Zigmor and the knight.
"You hould move, or prepare to die, Zigmor,"

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Modern Nomad

Nethralis gets up and reaches for his weapon as the man enters the room. Then ask's.
"what was that for?"
systems killed so far:
1 gameboy
1 gameboy color
2 gameboy advance
2 gameboy advance sp
1 nintendo ds
1 Pc
1 Xbox 360 (This one made me cry till it got fixed, thankfully)
1 Nes
and finaly 1 N64

Chris8492

Uh magnum, I edited the Faction because the other that i thought i made up was already taken from a movie. -_-

New Faction: Estonavia

So_So_Man

Awakening from a long night's sleep, Roger stumbled out of his bed in a pile of boxes in an alleyway.  Bored and somewhat hungry, he started his search for something to eat at a nearby building that's door was open.  Curious, he walked inside the building, and found four people standing as if they were about to fight.  After watching for a couple seconds, he asked "Does anyone have something I could eat?"

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Magnum on April 05, 2010, 09:04:04 PM
"You hould move, or prepare to die, Zigmor,"
"But of course," He says as he steps aside and ignoring all the others. Nobody in the kingdom has paid more than Black Heart. "Have a seat and we can finish what we started."

Anarchy_Jas

((Since I'm not exactly sure where to start off here...))

Jas sighed as she trudged through a muddy alleyway. Her boots made a 'squish' noise as she walked, and mud occasionally splattered upwards and onto her, but that wasn't what she found annoying at the moment... It was the body that she was lugging behind her by its ankles. It just kept getting caught on the most random things. "Geeze, this is the second jackass I've had to kick the crap out of today... Is there anyone out there not looking to take me back to that hellhole?" She sighed again, lifting the unconscious man, then dumped him into a cart of hay and started going on her way.

Night the Lucario

Jas stepped out onto the street, just as another man walked out. Seeing her, he shouted, "GET THE WAGON READY!" back into the building he just stepped out from, and charged Jas, readying a blow to knock her unconscious.
---
"What do you mean I can't get in?!" Tsunami yelled at the Sentinel, who refused to open the gates.
"No one is allowed into the city without a passport. You don't have a passport. You can't come in. Go. Away."
(No, I'm not God-Modding here. We're planning this out, Jas and I.)
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Anarchy_Jas

"Now what!?" Jas turned to see the man charging at her, and stepped to the side. She slammed her elbow into his back, smirking. "Tch, just another one of you idiots," she took a fighting stance, with one hand on the hilt of a blade. "Ya'd think you'd be smart enough to at least be sneaky and not such a loud mouth."

Night the Lucario

The man just smiled, and said, "And you would think you'd be smart enough to know a distraction when you see one." Before Jas could ponder what this meant, the heavy blow of a cudgel landed on the back of her head, and she blacked out.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.