News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Hello

Started by jetouellet, May 21, 2008, 06:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetouellet

Hi. I'm jetouellet. I was at the original forum. If you knew me there, please say hello. As I'd like to talk to you.

Macawmoses

Nice meeting you jet. Many of us were there, but maybe specify what boards you were active on? Your name SEEMS familiar. Anyways, hi,

~MoM~

SkyMyl

I think I remember you. Or maybe that was someone else. I'm not too sure. :O

At any rate, welcome to NSF, enjoy your stay! ;D As a curiosity, how did you find the site?

jetouellet

I was largely active on Power On. Participating in many games and trivias on Power On such as Kevinmon's Amazing Race and Tales1's Big Brother. I also took part in SM41 Mario Trivia RPG which I failed miserably at. And I found this place by looking at Silverhawk's profile on NS2.

Macawmoses

Ah, Flairfan777 and I were part of the amazing race, good show.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: jetouellet on May 21, 2008, 06:57:21 PM
I was largely active on Power On. Participating in many games and trivias on Power On such as Kevinmon's Amazing Race and Tales1's Big Brother. I also took part in SM41 Mario Trivia RPG which I failed miserably at. And I found this place by looking at Silverhawk's profile on NS2.
Yay! :D
I remember you from BB and AR! Too bad I never won either of those games, but oh well. I think you were my partner at least once, but I can't really remember.
Anyways, it's good to have you here and I hope you stay active. :)

Light

Welcome to NSF. =D I don't remember you from NSider, but oh well. Enjoy your stay here, anyway.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jetouellet

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 21, 2008, 07:07:34 PM
I remember you from BB and AR! Too bad I never won either of those games, but oh well. I think you were my partner at least once, but I can't really remember.

Yeah I think I was on your team in Cooking Mama.Or you may have been the host.

jnfs2014

The Seventh

Hello, there!  Hate to say it, but I don't know you really well.

If you ever looked at the Metroid board about August 2007 or later, you might have seen me name.

Or in the near end of Nsider on Power on or Metroid boards.

Either way, BE ACTIVE!
meh

Zovistograt

I REMEMBER YOU

YES

hi
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Quote from: jetouellet on May 22, 2008, 01:17:32 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 21, 2008, 07:07:34 PM

Yeah I think I was on your team in Cooking Mama.Or you may have been the host.
I was the host.

whatwewishfor

whatever