News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Sony gonna give us some free stuff

Started by BOREDFOREVER, May 16, 2011, 07:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOREDFOREVER

Playstation Blog

I was a little disappointed by the down time; I wanted to try out the Killzone 3 multiplayer.  But my forgiveness for the downtime is easily bought.

The Riddler

Oh poop. I didn't even care that PSN was down but I AM still a "customer" FREE GAMES FOR THE WIN. ...I just got a PSP and have like no games for it... I should get the PSP games?

* Dead Nation
    * inFAMOUS
    * LittleBigPlanet
    * Super Stardust HD
    * Wipeout HD + Fury

For PSP owners, you will be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.

* LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
    * ModNation Racers
    * Pursuit Force
    * Killzone Liberation

jnfs2014

too bad it's been 4 days and the psn store still isn't back up...

BOREDFOREVER

This hurts, but I will be patience for free stuff.  What can I say?  I'm cheap.

Spud

I doubt the store's coming back anytime before the 24th. Doesn't matter much to me. Free games just for having a PSN account I don't really use.

FruitFlow

Oh crap.
I need to show my cousin this.

Free = good.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

it's 5/24 (eastern and central), and there's an update to 6.39.

and and and and the psp store is still down. :/

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Zero

So wait

PSN is technically back up, but the Playstation store is still "undergoing maintenance" therefore we can't redeem this "Welcome Back Package"?

Lame as intercourse  man. I haven't seen any details on how we're supposed to redeem this, not to mention every article I've read specifically states that 30 days after the service is back up we won't be able to download these games.

What the hell

FruitFlow

End of the month they say, huh.
We'll see about that, lol.

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on May 25, 2011, 12:45:22 AM
So wait

PSN is technically back up, but the Playstation store is still "undergoing maintenance" therefore we can't redeem this "Welcome Back Package"?

Lame as intercourse  man. I haven't seen any details on how we're supposed to redeem this, not to mention every article I've read specifically states that 30 days after the service is back up we won't be able to download these games.

What the hell

Calm down and read the OP article; it says "The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever." You're not going to lose your chance; the bonuses end 30 days after PlayStation Store is restored, which means that the countdown hasn't even started.

Anyways, I personally can't wait to get inFAMOUS for free, and now I just have to decide which other game to get... probably WipEout...

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Neerb on May 29, 2011, 04:57:07 PM
Calm down and read the OP article; it says "The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever." You're not going to lose your chance; the bonuses end 30 days after PlayStation Store is restored, which means that the countdown hasn't even started.

Anyways, I personally can't wait to get inFAMOUS for free, and now I just have to decide which other game to get... probably WipEout...

I liked InFamous.  I even did the double playthrough, one good- one bad.

I don't know what games I'm gonna pick yet.  I'm kinda waiting for the store to come back up before I choose. 

FruitFlow

Neerb

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 30, 2011, 02:26:04 PM
Wish R&C was up there.

YES; I still haven't played either of the PS3 games, dangit.