News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Kirby Wii

Started by Neerb, January 28, 2011, 11:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

AND HE'S MORE AWESOME THAN EVAR. Check out the second video on this page: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/library/events/110128/07.html

The Riddler

FUCKING YES.
SEE NINTENDO? THIS IS WHAT KIRBY IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

DededeCloneChris

I have my normal Kirby. Now I can die without regrets...

Oh, wait. I still need to buy the actual game. Never mind. This is just awesome.

SkyMyl

NINTENDO IS FINALLY GIVING KIRBY SOME ATTENTION

FUCKING FINALLY

Cornwad

Looks pretty awesome, but I hope those giant sword moves aren't motion controlled or anything. I don't think it looks as nice as Epic Yarn though.

Gwen Khan

Isn't there also one coming for the DS?

Nayrman

Finally some Kirby love. Sure, Epic Yarn was beyond cute and it was fun, but it didn't quite feel like a Kirby game. This is more like it and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Shujinco2

"and for story turned into Kirby's new smoking vomiting stationary game machines,"

Wut.

JrDude

It's looking like regular Kirby with 64 combo additions AND KEEPING THE HATS.
I love it. I just hope it will be as epic as it looks.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Tiger Barb on January 28, 2011, 04:00:15 PM
"and for story turned into Kirby's new smoking vomiting stationary game machines,"

Wut.
wat

Qsmash

I was hoping this would be that game that was never released, but this is cool too.

HUUGE SWORDO

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 28, 2011, 07:54:27 PM
http://www.gamesradar.com/wii/kirbys-epic-yarn/news/kirbys-next-wii-adventure-will-ditch-the-yarn/a-2011012894531812013/g-2010061595258540094
For the lazy clickers, the site's description of the game:

"Little else is mentioned of the game except a smattering of Japanese text which, when horribly mangled by Google's transcription service, reads, "for this story turns into Kirby's new smoking vomiting stationary game machines, Imashi to keep you waiting very long or."

Vomiting stationary game machines!? Oh, Nintendo...you think of everything."

Tupin

Looks even more awesome than Epic Yarn. Wonder if this was the game we were supposed to get on the GameCube...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Jhen Mohran

This is pretty excitin', though it seems a little heavy on swordplay...

Quote from: Tupin on January 28, 2011, 09:01:37 PM

Looks even more awesome than Epic Yarn. Wonder if this was the game we were supposed to get on the GameCube...
I think that game died a while back, ze.