News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Registering to another NSider forum!

Started by Dani, October 14, 2007, 10:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dani

Hello there :)

I won't mention what websites I'm from, just in case it provokes any unwelcome responses o.O

But hey, I'm Dani! A few of you look familiar, I keep running into people all over the intarwebz. I'm a Wii + DS gamer and a lover of VC games.

This is a lovely layout, by the way. Nice work. See you all around!

LightShock

If your the Dani i know from a specific website than post plz. If you are the Dani I know than WELCOME  :D Good to have you here! If you need any help toss me a pm. Or you could simply go to an admin :P

Anyways, w00t that you made it. A huge surprise for the site will be announced soon so you made it just in time! :O

Dani

Thanks :) The first one you will know me from is FC. You were one of our reviewers :P. I see you and DF on another site too.

LightShock

Quote from: Dani on October 14, 2007, 11:03:36 PM
Thanks :) The first one you will know me from is FC. You were one of our reviewers :P. I see you and DF on another site too.
Yay! than you are the Dani I know! I still cant view the staff forum on FC as an ex-staff member btw :D DF can tho, so I guess it works out :P

Dani

:O

I just fixed that for you, lol. If you have any questions about FC, better just PM me :P

LightShock

Quote from: Dani on October 14, 2007, 11:08:03 PM
:O

I just fixed that for you, lol. If you have any questions about FC, better just PM me :P
mkay Ill do that from now on, and thanks! :P

Macawmoses

yes, if I am not mistaken you are a moderator at a certain other forum. Welcome Aboard, should you have any questions we are at your service!

Joeofmars