News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros.

Started by The Riddler, June 11, 2013, 05:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephilicious

the style is the problem why is it all cel shaded and outlined and stuff on 3ds and normal on wii u
~~ <3

The Riddler

cel shading takes less processing power, aka means more content

Mona

Also the outlining is so that the characters can be easily seen on the smaller screen.

Tupin

took them long enough to add an Animal Crossing character

i remember they said "we don't know how we could make him fight" when Brawl came out

oh and Wii Fit Trainer proves that Nintendo gives no intercourse s and does what they want.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

The Riddler

Quote from: Tupin on June 11, 2013, 10:43:36 AM
took them long enough to add an Animal Crossing character

i remember they said "we don't know how we could make him fight" when Brawl came out

oh and Wii Fit Trainer proves that Nintendo gives no intercourse s and does what they want.
I was always a Resetti-for-Brawl guy.

Tupin

I'm surprised they didn't go with Tom Nook considering he's essentially the face of the franchise. I also wonder if you'll be able to choose male or female villager when you select them.

The Riddler

updated OP with developer direct information

megaman and villager seem hardcore op

Neerb

"Trolling" isn't even an exaggeration; Sakurai straight-up says in the interview that he added Wii Fit Trainer because none of the fans wanted her.

Dear Sakurai, no one cares if Ray 01 gets into Smash.

The Riddler

He didn't say that, he said no one expected her.

Nayrman

Quote from: The Riddler on June 11, 2013, 12:16:24 PM
He didn't say that, he said no one expected her.

Same difference when it comes to this character. Honestly, it's a waste of a space. I've calmed down a bit with it but overall, there are so many better characters they could have put in. It's just not a character (if you can even call it that) that makes sense, considering Wii Fit is just a virtual aerobics/yoga instructor. You really can't even consider it a "game" in even the most basic of senses. Honestly, it confuses me and makes me wonder what Sakurai is really thinking. The reaction has been lukewarm at best. Many hate it on Miiverse and gaming sites, many are still confused, many are finding it hilarious, but no one is honestly finding it "Yeah, that's a good choice!". You have to wonder how much (or in this case, how little) he cares about the fans if he's willing to show off a choice he knows no one is honestly going to like at the game's premiere. It's just baffling.

Neerb

Every game has had joke characters, and everyone always ends up loving them. The fact is that the "Wii" series sells really well and has tons of games and is a big deal for Nintendo, and adding this female Trainer is a hilarious way to represent it. By the time this game comes out, people are going to love her like they do everyone else.

Geez, this game is so beautiful. HD Link looks insane, Samus has a really cool redesign with new lights and stuff on her armor, Pikachu almost looks like a different art style, it's all amazing.

SO, with the first 3 trailers released and the website up, it is officially time for this forum to REAWAKEN. I'm gonna be on that website every freaking day, even if they didn't technically confirm daily updates. Everyone HYPE, discuss stages, characters, items, differences between consoles, and of course, whether or not you think the game is REALLY going to be called "Super Smash Bros." with no differentiation besides "on Wii U" or "on Nintendo 3DS."

zephilicious

lel fans are silly

its a intercourse ing game and youre going to buy it regardless what the intercourse  does here care

btw nobody expected half the new characters in melee or brawl.
~~ <3

Tupin

Sakurai is doing exactly what I would do if I were in his shoes: putting in the exact opposites of what people want just to piss them off.

Sakurai is awesome.

The Riddler

http://gematsu.com/2013/06/wii-fit-trainer-joins-super-smash-bros

Last week, Gematsu was tipped off about Nintendo's E3 character reveals for Super Smash Bros. But since we were unable to confirm the validity of our source, we refrained from posting the information. Of the six characters we were told would be revealed, three have been confirmed: Mega Man, Animal Crossing Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. The three left remaining are Little Mac, Pac-Man, and your Mii.

zephilicious

last week a source told me mega man villager wii fit trainer and a penis would be in smash bros, penis confirmed.
~~ <3