<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

black' he said picking up the meat

Joeofmars

After paying for his cheap little shack, Boogie knew exactly what to do. He headed for the Goomba Town General Store to purchase some simple suplies.

He looked around the store for a bit, wanting to see exactly what he was going to purchase. He picked up 5 apples, 2 loafs of bread, 2 pounds of ham, and 10 coins worth of cheese. He noticed some tasty looking snack cakes and picked up one. He saw some bean bag chairs and thought they would be perfect for his house.

"Can I get some help?" Boogie called behind his pile of food.

Bocko91

Quote from: 20fan on November 18, 2007, 09:27:23 AM
black' he said picking up the meat

"Black it is." Bocko said, grabbing onto the beanbag chair. He tosses is over the counter onto the floor next to 20fan and slides his 25 coins into the register. "Will that be all today?" :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Joeofmars on November 18, 2007, 09:35:47 AM
After paying for his cheap little shack, Boogie knew exactly what to do. He headed for the Goomba Town General Store to purchase some simple suplies.

He looked around the store for a bit, wanting to see exactly what he was going to purchase. He picked up 5 apples, 2 loafs of bread, 2 pounds of ham, and 10 coins worth of cheese. He noticed some tasty looking snack cakes and picked up one. He saw some bean bag chairs and thought they would be perfect for his house.

"Can I get some help?" Boogie called behind his pile of food.

Bocko smiles at the large amount of food. "I'll be right with you, sir. Please excuse the inconvienience. We're kind of short-handed right now." Bocko bows politely at the end of his sentence as he turns his attention back towards 20fan's purchase.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Joeofmars

"Ok, thanks." Boogie says finding a table and setting the food on it.

Bocko91

Bocko turns to the table where Boogie is waiting patiently with his mass of food. "I can take you on register 2 if you want." Bocko says with a wide grin.

[[20fan's purchase will wait on 1]]

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Name:Tuppa
Job:Bartender
House:Slums Rush #1
Money Left:800 coins
Description:Typical Goomba, a little short, always outgoing, wears a baseball cap.
About You: I enjoy fishing, reading books, and talking to people. I'm only occupying Slums Rush until I get some more cash.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Joeofmars

"Yes, " Boogie starts. "Along with this food I want 2 bean bag chairs.

Tupin

Tuppa approached Bocko.

"Excuse me sir, I'm your new resident. Where should I go pay for my shack?"

Bocko91

Quote from: Joeofmars on November 18, 2007, 09:49:22 AM
"Yes, " Boogie starts. "Along with this food I want 2 bean bag chairs.

Bocko nods and looks at the beanbag chairs. "Any preference of color? We have Red, Blue, Black, Green, Yellow, Pink, and Purple." He sees the delivery man nod and set down a couple crates and then leave. "We just got some beverages in stock too, in case you need something to wash down all this food." He says with a chuckle.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 09:53:01 AM
Tuppa approached Bocko.

"Excuse me sir, I'm your new resident. Where should I go pay for my shack?"

Bocko shakes Tuppa's hand. "Nice to meet you." He says with a grin. "Your shack was paid for when you moved in, and your assets are now 800 coins, if my math is correct. All that's left to do now is fill it with stuff." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Joeofmars

"One black, one blue." Said Boogie, "And how much are the beverages?"

Tupin

Tuppa walked into the General Store.

"Hello. I would like to buy a loaf of bread, a pound of lunchmeat, and a beanbag chair."

Bocko91

Quote from: Joeofmars on November 18, 2007, 10:01:56 AM
"One black, one blue." Said Boogie, "And how much are the beverages?"

Bocko grabs onto the 2 chairs of the color choices. "The beverage prices are:
Any Soda (12 Cans) - 4 Coins
Any Soda (24 Cans) - 7 Coins
2 Liter Bottle of Soda - 2 Coins"
Bocko begins ringing up the items. "Your balance is 80 coins right now." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Bocko91

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 18, 2007, 10:02:28 AM
Tuppa walked into the General Store.

"Hello. I would like to buy a loaf of bread, a pound of lunchmeat, and a beanbag chair."

Bocko opens up register 3 and gathers the 3 items. Ringing them up, he looks at Tuppa and smiles. "That'll be 30 coins, sir." :)

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91