News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I got dibs on Six-Tailed Weasel *goes to edit Buizel up a bit* Anyway I am going to add my bio and stuff in a little bit, I am also going to read the important stuff.

gamemasterdevil

((See ya Fear! ^^ Do you want me to send you a PM of what the Five-Tailed Dog can do? [answer this when you get back] XD And alright, Phoenix, you have the Six-Tailed Weasel XD Do you want a PM about its powers?))

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 21, 2007, 07:54:12 AM
((See ya Fear! ^^ Do you want me to send you a PM of what the Five-Tailed Dog can do? [answer this when you get back] XD And alright, Phoenix, you have the Six-Tailed Weasel XD Do you want a PM about its powers?))

OOC/// Does ((*insert words here*)) mean OOC for here??? ANyway yes please, and am I allowed to customize him based on his powers (I mean looks)?

gamemasterdevil

((No XD I RP'ed under the impression that this was the way for OOC. Your way is totally fine XD And you can customize him, yes, by looks. Not by powers XD Those only come out when your character uses the demon. And the PM is coming XD))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 21, 2007, 08:01:56 AM
((No XD I RP'ed under the impression that this was the way for OOC. Your way is totally fine XD And you can customize him, yes, by looks. Not by powers XD Those only come out when your character uses the demon. And the PM is coming XD))

OOC/// Alright this should be interesting how I make him look, should I use Buizel or Floatzel? Hmmmmm maybe I will ask Fear to do that tails, and I can do the recoloring part.

gamemasterdevil

((XD Have fun with that! I'd like t'see the pic XD And you guys can start RP'ing XD))

Ryan looked up at the sky, taking note of the mixture of red, orange, yellow, and green that came from the rising sun. Everyone else was probably asleep. He always got up abnormally early. Standing up, he put his hands on his pockets and slowly began what seemed like along trek through the village...

Triforce_Luigi

"What a drag," said Shikamaru. "The exams for the Genin are today."

PHOENIXBLAST

Name: ??? (unkknown currently) Phoenix

Element: How many can we combine? :P

Kekkei Genkai: I watch Naruto and I am a huge fan yet I forget what this is :D :(

Appearance: Something easy to move around in, so how about a pair of jean shorts (light colored blue) that go below my knees, and a red/orange/yellow/blue colored shirt (the colors are mixed, and are dark not light) that isn't heavy but something light. I will have my pocket of mini weapons on my right side.

Bio: Will come later

NO ONE QUOTE this because it will be updated!!!

gamemasterdevil

((You can combine 2 elements. However, the first one will be your dominant element. Kekkei Genkai is a special bloodline trait. And example would be Sasuke's Sharingan or Neji's Byakugan))

Ryan's eyes floated over to where he saw Shikamaru. He didn't say anything, and his eyes went straight back to looking at the ground. Something he always did because if he looked at someone all he'd get is a nasty look back.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 21, 2007, 09:06:00 AM
((You can combine 2 elements. However, the first one will be your dominant element. Kekkei Genkai is a special bloodline trait. And example would be Sasuke's Sharingan or Neji's Byakugan))

Ryan's eyes floated over to where he saw Shikamaru. He didn't say anything, and his eyes went straight back to looking at the ground. Something he always did because if he looked at someone all he'd get is a nasty look back.

((Oh alright I guess I might combine Fire, and Water, but it would be nice to have healing, so I guess I can find out in due time. Also do we have to be someone from Naruto, or can we make up characters?

gamemasterdevil

((You can be from Naruto or you can make up your own. But, if you make up your own clan and your own Kekkei Genkai, you have to explain what the Kekkei Genkai can do XD))

FearItself

Ooc// Uhh.. Where should we start off our characters? And our our characters going to be graduating from the Academy first?

gamemasterdevil

((They will be graduating from the academy first, and have them start anywhere you want that's in the Leaf Village XD Oh, and do you want a PM about your demon's abilites?))

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 21, 2007, 09:14:35 AM
((You can be from Naruto or you can make up your own. But, if you make up your own clan and your own Kekkei Genkai, you have to explain what the Kekkei Genkai can do XD))
Alright well I am making up my own character and everything, but do we need a Kekkei Genkai because not everyone has one.

X_Hero

((Hmm... I'd join this, but... I'm not sure if my character would work out with what you have laid out so far...))