News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Return (An FE RP)

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 14, 2007, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 06:28:14 PM
When everyone had turned to see the blanket, an eerie silence feel over the entirety of Burk..To them, this was Armageddon...

"We've gotta do something," Ryan whispered to Lux.

"I realize that, thank you. But what can we do?"

gamemasterdevil

"Hmm..I think there was an old fighter who lives here now..I thought I heard about him a while back," Ryan looked at Lux. "Maybe he can help us?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Joeofmars

OoC//Well...I assume you're talking about me so...

His house is very old a decaying and has moss patches all over it.The bricks are black.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 14, 2007, 06:31:19 PM
"Hmm..I think there was an old fighter who lives here now..I thought I heard about him a while back," Ryan looked at Lux. "Maybe he can help us?"

"Then we should find him! C'mon!" With that, he started running.

gamemasterdevil

Ryan nodded, quickly following Lux, waving through the crowd of stunned and silenced people. "The house is really old, and when I say old, I mean old," he yelled to Lux while running.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"Well where is it?" he asked while running.

gamemasterdevil

"It's...there!" Ryan verred left, sighting the old and decaying house. Upon reaching it, he stopped. Looking at it, the first thought that came to his head was "How the hell did I not notice this?"

Triforce_Luigi

Lux barreled toward the house. He stopped when he reached it. It was old, but imposing.

gamemasterdevil

Ryan didn't waste any time catching his breath. Going up to the door, he knocked rather forcefully, almost banging on the front door.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux started banging as well. Then a thought popped into his head. What would happen once they found this guy? As he pondered this, he stopped knocking.

Joeofmars

There was a knock on the door.Alexander quickly pulled on his mask and Mr.Jangles jumped on his shoulder.He grabed his axe from his back and approached the door,not opening it.

"Who is there?"He yelled to the door,giving a fake accent.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux knew it was a fake accent. "Nice accent. Get real... and on to business. Look up there," he said pointing to the dark.

gamemasterdevil

"I'm Ryan..Ryan Argul," Ryan said breathlessly. "An army's..coming to Burk..Will you help us fight them?"

Joeofmars

"An army?"Alexander asked qustioningly."What are you talking about?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Didn't I just do this?" said Lux, pointing again.