<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD Episode VI: Return of the Thread Guy

Started by Super, November 23, 2015, 09:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Spud

Yeah, it's quite a step down from Battlefront 2, but it's still an okay game.

Zero

-Graphics and sound are awesome
-Essentially is a 120 dollar game because the base game has so little content
-On that note, there is not really even an attempt at some kind of single player story or otherwise, not even a galactic conquest mode or something similar
-Vehicles have cooldowns for evasive maneuvers. What?
-Vehicles are also pretty pointless
-Rebels feel gimped compared to Imperials, technically how it should be, but not in a video game where the only focus is multiplayer
-Imperials can use Rebel turrets.
-Leia and Han Solo feel so much worse to play as than Vader and Boba Fett. It's no wonder everyone wants to be Imperial.
-Environments aren't destructible, despite DICE having the tech to do so having demonstrated it with past games
-Gameplay is pretty okay despite all of this, but that's just it. It's okay.

Basically, this game feels kind of lazy despite how pretty it is. It feels manufactured for MASS APPEAL and I sense people getting bored with it pretty soon. I don't really think EA is going to get the 13 million copies sold as quickly as they think they do and this time I feel like EA really did go out of its way to intercourse  people hard.

To sum it up: The game is okay and has potential with updates and maybe a sequel, but in its current state I cannot recommend it to anyone. Electronic Arts sure doesn't seem keen on reversing its status as the most hated company in America.

viewtifulboy

Well yeah.  It's an EA game.  EA doesn't know how to make quality games people want.  They're con artists.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

whatwewishfor

Quote from: viewtifulboy on December 13, 2015, 09:47:22 AM
Well yeah.  It's an EA game.  EA doesn't know how to make quality games people want.  They're con artists.
then why dont you go and work for them not viewtifulboy
whatever