News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Splatoon

Started by Tupin, May 09, 2015, 12:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

I get the whining. We're nearing 3 years into the Wii U's lifespan and we still don't really have what the gamecube or N64 had into its 3rd year.

Where the intercourse  is my online F-Zero Nintendo?

Tupin

Miyamoto said he basically has no ideas for a new iteration of F-Zero, so they're not going to make another one. Splatoon is Nintendo's first real attempt at making an online multiplayer game that actually is designed seemingly well, so let's not rush it.

Keep in mind that the N64 and GameCube (and the PS1, PS2, early PS3/360, original Xbox) all came out during times that had no smartphones. Nintendo is going to make games for smartphones for a reason; they're still killing every other platform in terms of sales even if the games offered aren't there.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

I'm aware. Doesn't mean the demand isn't there.

All i'm saying is is that the Wii U has a pretty decent library, but it could be much better.

Super

Still deciding on whether or not I want to pick this up.

Custom

Quote from: Super on May 30, 2015, 02:50:03 AM
Still deciding on whether or not I want to pick this up.
same
the amiibo dlc feels awful i hate nintendo

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

bought it. played it for an hour after I got home the day of release and I was always the best one on my team, or at least 2nd with just the intercourse ing splattershot jr.

Tonight, I bought better weapons and gear, and now the pain is much worse for these people. The game is easy to pick up and play. I really, really, dominate in this game. I don't think this game was made for people like me, in all honesty, but I really enjoy it. It's fresh and it'll probably be in my game rotation for a long while to come.

Spud

I really like this ink tech. It was cool in Super Mario Sunshine and it's still cool now.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on May 30, 2015, 10:20:03 PM
bought it. played it for an hour after I got home the day of release and I was always the best one on my team, or at least 2nd with just the intercourse ing splattershot jr.

Tonight, I bought better weapons and gear, and now the pain is much worse for these people. The game is easy to pick up and play. I really, really, dominate in this game. I don't think this game was made for people like me, in all honesty, but I really enjoy it. It's fresh and it'll probably be in my game rotation for a long while to come.
lol i'm pretty sure this game is being played mostly by kids.

Custom

kids and tumblrtards, which are really just 6 year olds in the bodies of 20+ year olds

Tupin

tumblrtards love it cause it's non-violent or something

I'll probably pick it up eventually but that $30 physical DLC though.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on May 31, 2015, 04:58:45 PM
tumblrtards love it cause it's non-violent or something

I'll probably pick it up eventually but that $30 physical DLC though.

>no voice chat
>no violence
>for little kids
>non-competitive

it's just a new hugbox for them

Tupin

Pretty much, and the people who want to gain favor with them

Kayo

So this was all going down during finals and poop for me so I wasn't paying attention at all

I had no idea it was this big of a thing

Should I or shouldn't I go pick this thing up this week?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

It's doing pretty well and Nintendo seems like they want it to be a big thing, you're just not gonna get the physical DLC.

Kayo

Like, what kind of stuff do you even do on it? Understand that this thing literally went ENTIRELY under my radar so I don't know anything about it except you just squirt paint everywhere. Like is it just some multiplayer thing or what?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]