News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros.

Started by The Riddler, June 11, 2013, 05:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Quote from: Tupin on October 12, 2014, 04:19:02 PM
Will there be anyone on the planet who plays the Wii U version using the 3DS as a controller? That would be like playing Brawl with a Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
It'll probably only be used as a last resort to squeeze in a fourth player or something. I have plenty of controllers though, so I probably won't even bother with it.

Matt

Ganondorf, Cpt. Falcon, Dr. Mario, Lucina, PIkachu, and Pac-Man are the only characters I can bare playing on the 3DS. Even then, it's rough and awkward.

Doodle

Quote from: Tupin on October 12, 2014, 04:19:02 PM
Will there be anyone on the planet who plays the Wii U version using the 3DS as a controller? That would be like playing Brawl with a Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
Someone I work with does and even claims he's better with it than a GameCube controller.
Though he's retarded.
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on October 14, 2014, 01:15:39 PM
Someone I work with does and even claims he's better with it than a GameCube controller.
Though he's retarded.

I feel pretty gimped on this thing and still do very well.

that guy is nuts

Flying Chickens

I haven't been up on all the news for this game, so the level choices in the 3DS one worried me for the WiiU version. But I remembered all the announced levels that weren't in the 3DS version so that's something.
All in all I regret not just waiting for the end of November.

Neerb

EIGHT-PLAYER MODE CONFIRMED

MEWTWO DLC CONFIRMED

I NEED NEW PANTS CONFIRMED

Flying Chickens

Mewtwo dlc free for people who own and register both the wiiu and 3ds versions
costs money for the vaginas who have actual financial responsibilities

Custom

Quote from: Flying Chickens on October 24, 2014, 03:42:42 PM
Mewtwo dlc free for people who own and register both the wiiu and 3ds versions
costs money for the vaginas who have actual financial responsibilities
haha get intercourse ed

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Tupin

What else is probably coming as DLC?

Also anyone give a poop about Amiibo?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Tupin on October 24, 2014, 08:04:34 PM
What else is probably coming as DLC?

Also anyone give a poop about Amiibo?
I could speculate, but I don't think anyone really knows. The obvious choice is past characters who have been removed (I really wouldn't be surprised to see Ice Climbers dlc).

Super

Harry Potter DLC I'm calling it

JrDude

So I finally got the game, and I suck with a character I was most excited for, Little Mac. Though I guess only on the Boss thing on Classic Mode. I was Intensity 7, and I lost to that thing so many times I got to intensity 3... I made it through the rest of the stuff with little to no problem, but freakin Master Crap thing kept killing me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Flying Chickens

Quote from: JrDude on October 26, 2014, 04:19:55 PM
So I finally got the game, and I suck with a character I was most excited for, Little Mac. Though I guess only on the Boss thing on Classic Mode. I was Intensity 7, and I lost to that thing so many times I got to intensity 3... I made it through the rest of the stuff with little to no problem, but freakin Master Crap thing kept killing me.
Little Mac is a powerhouse. Just give him some time.

Zero

little mac in the air is a piece of poop and because of that, I can't say I would ever play him against characters like Shiek that excel in the air.

you literally just have to upthrow him and air game him until you win. Its a really easy and boring match up even with really skilled little macs. Yeah, they're great on the ground but really, I play Shiek and Mega Man so it is no problem to get these guys in the air and play with them like they're a chew toy.