YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on September 30, 2014, 09:55:39 AM
NO CLIMBERS
NO LUCAS
NO WOLF
SHIT GAME
did you actually use ice climbers
everyone i know is whining about ice climbers but i've never played someone who has mained or seconded ice climbers.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

I didn't play them much personally and everyone that I know that plays them would just abuse the intercourse  out of their chain grabs to get by, especially in Brawl. Every ICs player thinks they're Wobbles, Chu, or Fly and they aren't so they intercourse  up the infinite chain grab.

Its kind of intercourse ed that they're gone but eh, I'm not upset.

Super

Ice Climbers suck. Haters gonna hate.

Neerb

Only two more days! I'm SO PSYCHED.

Zero

Quote from: Neerb on October 01, 2014, 05:30:19 AM
Only two more days! I'm SO PSYCHED.

Yeah I'm with you.

I'd rather have the Wii U version first though...

Custom

Quote from: Zero on October 01, 2014, 06:06:34 AM
Yeah I'm with you.

I'd rather have the Wii U version first though...
i think we all would

Neerb

Tonight's the night! I'm going to a midnight launch and am hanging with my friends all night.

GET.
HYPE.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on October 02, 2014, 03:55:48 PM
Tonight's the night! I'm going to a midnight launch and am hanging with my friends all night.

GET.
HYPE.
i'm going with that stupid smelly kid i complained about in that other thread intercourse  everything

Zero

I went to the midnight launch tournament. The tournament was a complete intercourse ing letdown. They took an hour to set up consoles and started 30 minutes late to boot so they forced us all to play free for alls in a tournament divided into 3 sub-tournaments. 64, Melee, and Brawl. Brawl ended up getting replaced by project m because the manager grabbed the wrong wii and didn't have the characters unlocked.

you could only enter 1 sub tournament and then the winner of each plays in a FFA with the other 2 "champions" on each platform and whoever wins 2/3 wins the tournament.

I dominated the Melee tournament and won it. No one could touch my Shiek or Falcon. I did not lose a single stock until the FFA rounds started and I got double teamed hard in the finals for the main tournament, but still managed to scratch out a win on the N64 despite my opponents gunning for me.

I lost. Barely. The free copy of the game was as good as mine, but because of bullpoop I was denied it. First time I ever just, well, got mad about something like this. I left without picking up the posters I won or for the game to release. Shook everyones hands, and then told the manager he was a intercourse face for making the FFA matches happen and left.

So I didn't get my copy of the game because of some stupid gamestop tournament. Honestly I don't even really want it right now. I'll get it later.

But the moral of the story: Fucking gamestop

Zero

mona and i got our copies if anyone wants to play sometime

Neerb

Guys the game is out and it's super awesome.

WHEN ARE YOU FREE TO PLAY?

Zero

Quote from: Neerb on October 06, 2014, 08:11:05 AM
Guys the game is out and it's super awesome.

WHEN ARE YOU FREE TO PLAY?

now