News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros.

Started by The Riddler, June 11, 2013, 05:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Meta Knight confirmed to be in this game too. Not much of a surprise, but it's something.

Custom

Quote from: Flying Chickens on August 14, 2014, 10:36:20 PM
Meta Knight confirmed to be in this game too. Not much of a surprise, but it's something.
should'a removed him

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

What why? They nerfed his recovery to all hell. That is much better. They should remove all gliding too.

I justhope the game is good because brawl is poop

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

I'm SO hype for Shulk since I just played through Xenoblade over the summer and found it to be one of my all-time favorite games.

I'm also hype for this game in general; the wait til 9/13 is killing me, and the wait til 10/3 will be even rougher.

Zero

Neerb

Japan has a demo now! It's streaming on a bunch of people's Twitch channels.

Not that it matters THAT much; the West don't get it yet, and Japan gets the full game in 2 days.

Tupin

Hopefully there's a "one more thing" announcement with the Treehouse stream.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

falco, ness, and dark pit all confirmed

intercourse ing dark pit

JrDude

Dark Pit as a separate character?
What?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude on September 11, 2014, 02:51:45 AM
Dark Pit as a separate character?
What?

Uses his staff/sniper instead of a bow, has a different Down Special (I think) He's a dumb clone who's a bit stronger/slower.

Also confirmed via broken street date:
- Duck Hunt (dog with duck riding on his back)
- Dr. Mario (has the old Tornado Down Special)
- Ganondorf
- Wario

Tupin

You can now beat up the Duck Hunt dog.

GOTY all years

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Leak roster confirmed as full roster.

Also, a few "hidden" characters: Olimar has an Alph skin, and Bowser Jr has the 7 koopa kids. And these aren't skins in the sense that they're simple recolors ala Peach-Daisy, I mean they completely change their appearance and even their name, both on the select screen and when the announcer calls them.

Other notable things:
- Duck Hunt has different dog breed colors, like dalmatian, as well as one that makes the dog brown and the duck red, which I absolutely will be interpreting as Banjo-Kazooie 2.0
- Dark Pit has the same moves as Pit, albeit with slight stat changes, except for his final smash; Pit's final smash equips the 3 sacred treasures and launches a barrage of lasers, while Dark Pit whips out his trusty staff/sniper and launches a single shot similar to Zelda/Sheik's light arrow
- Dr. Mario has his old Mario Tornado down special, making him not ENTIRELY a Mario clone
- Ganondorf is the same, sadly
- Ness has PK Freeze as a custom neutral special; this may imply we can "recreate" the cut clones (Lucas, Wolf, non-returning Melee clones) via custom moves
- Everyone's unlocked REALLY easily; you either beat Classic over and over with different characters, or play Vs Mode a measly 150 times
- ROB and Dedede have new Final Smashes; ROB turns into a cannon and launches a laser blast, while Dedede sucks enemies toward him, bats them away with his hammer, then throws a bomb at them
- Isaac of Golden Sun and Ray of Custom Robo are not playable OR ATs like they were in Brawl WHY SAKURAI WHY DO YOU DO THESE THINGS

Spud

Why did Ice Climbers get scrapped?